(poll) what colour G3

What colour

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

LeVvE

Dec 31, 2013
Gold to me is so cheesy and I'd feel like the biggest pimp if I had one.

I want the violet one but seems you can't get it yet, if I can't buy it soon I might go with the white.

Reactions: Colchiro

mwatson

Oct 16, 2007
Basingstoke
I'm going for gold to match my grillz

Gold-Grill.jpg

Let's be honest doe, black is going to maintain the highest re-sale value, followed by white and lastly gold.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Got the gold one (because I didn't want to wait for the white one, and "black" is too goth for me) although I shouldn't be that bothered because I always run my phones in cases. Got a Spigen one for mine - also gold of course - and delivery from Spigen UK was very, very fast! :D
    I did consider the gold cause of the back buttons do look Dam nice but my mates would take the pee if I had a gold phone lol
    Do you think that the gold color is feminine ?

Who the hell cares? If you like it, just get it.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

IMO gold is the new must get color. Black and white so passe, just like all those white color car people getting these past few year... Lol
    Well... Would you buy a gold car? :)
    Pretty sure I will go black (possibly white). But those two general colors are a lot easier to make look nice when deciding on cases. Everything goes with black and white for the most part.
    Gold to me is so cheesy and I'd feel like the biggest pimp if I had one.

I want the violet one but seems you can't get it yet, if I can't buy it soon I might go with the white.