[Q] Flashing for a friend - Most stable rom?

Search This thread

grandpasghost

May 9, 2010
Detroit, MI
The most common response to these types of posts are to flash them and see for yourself bro. But in this case im flashing for a friend, and wont have access to flash them all and test it first. Anyone know of a stable ICS. JB or KK Rom that has working features like camera and bluetooth?

Thanks in advance for any advice you may have on this matter.:silly:

LaDY Vengeance

Aug 27, 2013
Philadelphia
Next question is...did you unlock the bootloader? Many have made the mistake of installing 2nd init cwm and then flashing a CM 11. Which gives the familiar security error.

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Bacon_Noodles

Jul 1, 2014
I wouldnt flash a rom on an l9. Ive tried 3 times, hard bricked each time with a "security error". Most of the roms for the l9 are unofficial, and the phone has low support. Dont do it man.

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Free mobile app

Droideking

May 22, 2014
Mumbai
I wouldnt flash a rom on an l9. Ive tried 3 times, hard bricked each time with a "security error". Most of the roms for the l9 are unofficial, and the phone has low support. Dont do it man.

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Free mobile app

Did u unlock bootloader, withouts unlocked bl, whaterver u flash , its going to brick ur phone,
n about official rom, here u go,

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2767105

Its most stable rom for any lg l9 varients, go for daily nightly, n update daily basis

no_un_bot

May 20, 2014
Guadalajara
Did u unlock bootloader, withouts unlocked bl, whaterver u flash , its going to brick ur phone,
n about official rom, here u go,

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2767105

Its most stable rom for any lg l9 varients, go for daily nightly, n update daily basis

+1, nameless ROM is the best that could have happen to us, bugs are usually gone pretty quickly, both the namelessrom.org forums and the xda thread are helpful, bunch of cool features (I'm in love with the heads up function), and it seems like it'll go like this long enough to become a favorite. Also, don't be afraid of using these nightly releases, they all feel like a solid everyday use ROM. Just teach your friend how to use the update center to update his ROM when a new version is out, that is, everyday, or tell him to use the weekly releases instead.

Sent from my LG-P768 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app