I have been a long time lurker and have been tweaking my phone for years.
Usually when I stuff something up, I can fix it.
That is not the case this time ;_;
This phone has been working fine for over 2 years without a reflash or anything done to it.
The battery died one Friday and the phone was not charged for 3 days.
It did not boot. HBOOT and Recovery were fine, but could not mount /sdcard in recovery
I ended up installing an RUU (Telstra_WWE_2.26.841.2). Cannot install other RUUs as sd card (Goldcard) cannot be read.
Android runs without recognising the SD card.
Recovery still does not recognise the SD card
- fastboot oem enableqxdm 0 (success, but did not fix problem)
- fastboot oem clearconfig
- S-Off and flashed different recoveries via Fastboot.
- 4Ext Recovery - USB Unbrick is ineffectual
- 4Ext Recovery - Partition sdcard correctly tells me the size of the sdcard, but then returns "Cannot read partition table"
- Two different SD Cards tried to no avail
This really sucks. I didn't even get to break my phone by myself.
Phone current status:
BRAVO PVT1 SHIP S-OFF