FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][XXUHOF2][26/07][5.0.1]PhoeniX ROM v11.6 - UPSM-Toolbox-Private Mode And More!

4,637 posts
Thanks Meter: 18,862

Post Reply Email Thread
3rd July 2014, 05:54 PM |#3311  
Thanks Meter: 436

Donate to Me
More
Question Xposed installer not showing in touchwiz launcher
Can someone help me?
I have v8 installed + I install the S5 mod from Tamirda, all work fine but I tried to install xGel setting from Playstore. I had to install Google Launcher home first and all ok until xGel ask me for xPosed installer.
It looks xPosed is installed but I cannot see it in the launcher, I don't even see wannam xPosed or apps settings or Gravity KK. I know they are install as I can see these in /system/app.
I tried to launch these from ES task manager and answer is cannot launch.
What is the problem?
There is no way I can run xGel if I cannot activate from xposed. During my tests I succeed after the first install to get the xPosed app open so I activate xGel and it was working but now nothing works.
Thanks for the help
thank you

3rd July 2014, 06:06 PM |#3312  
Flag Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 325

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enotar

Can someone help me?
I have v8 installed + I install the S5 mod from Tamirda, all work fine but I tried to install xGel setting from Playstore. I had to install Google Launcher home first and all ok until xGel ask me for xPosed installer.
It looks xPosed is installed but I cannot see it in the launcher, I don't even see wannam xPosed or apps settings or Gravity KK. I know they are install as I can see these in /system/app.
I tried to launch these from ES task manager and answer is cannot launch.
What is the problem?
There is no way I can run xGel if I cannot activate from xposed. During my tests I succeed after the first install to get the xPosed app open so I activate xGel and it was working but now nothing works.
Thanks for the help
thank you

i assume its because xposed is integrated into phoenix rom's default setting app and not shown on launcher, however when replaced with the s5 settings app from the S5 mod, you lose access to that specific setting.

the solution should be to un-install the pre-installed xposed framework with titanium backup and re-install it normally
3rd July 2014, 06:08 PM |#3313  
Thanks Meter: 436

Donate to Me
More
Just try that and the new install xPosed disappear from launcher, there is no way to launch it
4th July 2014, 04:04 PM |#3314  
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ric-

i assume its because xposed is integrated into phoenix rom's default setting app and not shown on launcher, however when replaced with the s5 settings app from the S5 mod, you lose access to that specific setting.

the solution should be to un-install the pre-installed xposed framework with titanium backup and re-install it normally

The Xposed fram apk from PhoenixRom is modded, you need to unistall with titanium or to delete from System/app
Then reinstall a new not-modded apk
4th July 2014, 04:15 PM |#3315  
Flag Giurgiu, Romania
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Is the battery life good on this rom, compared to stock ?
The Following User Says Thank You to misterG33 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift misterG33 Ad-Free
4th July 2014, 04:17 PM |#3316  

Everyone please read this! This is important.

So... It has been a while since v1 came to this forum.
At the begining this rom was not popular in this forum... I am guessing the change came after v6 and we gained alot of PhoeniX Users.
This rom is still not the top in this forum, not alot of comments, ratings, views... But as people told me, "if it is bugs free, there won't be comments because most comments are on bugs", so I have some quiet
This ROM got his achieved goal: To be fast, clean, stable, unique features and alot of customizations.

Soon v9 is coming, it is still in testing by @_alex74_ and I hope to release it soon. It has something that other ROMs don't have, and I hope you will like it.
V9 is probably the last version for I9505, and I will explain why.

In 3 weeks from today, as the law in my country says, I must go to the army. I am going to a combat unit from my personal decision.
I will be home for 2-3 days once in 2-3 weeks. This means I will have no time for major developing. There is a saying that in the army, your brain forgets alot of things. I hope not to forget how to develop
In this period - my last 3 weeks as a citizen, I must finish the following:
- PhoeniX V9 for I9505
- UPSM Mod V2
- PhoeniX V11 for I9500
- PhoeniX V3 for G900F
- UPSM Mod Port for I9500
- PhoeniX Kitchen Massive update for Note 2 , S4 both varients and S5.

I hope that in the army I will be able to read some comments and reviews, but I won't be able to help so much.
When I come back home, I will try to post some bug fixes(if there are bugs..) and release them as a small ota(v9.1,v9.2..).
Development is my hobby and I really love it. But life comes first and if it means I have to sleep&rest when i come home instead of developing, then this is what I will do.

I will do my best to keep this ROM alive as much as I can, but there is no guarantee for that.

I want to say special thanks to @_alex74_ for all the tests he made for me, for staying with me till 5am to check my mods and bug fixes(when he needed to go to work at 7am), for helping to other users here to fix their problems and much more.

Also I want to say huge thanks to you, PhoeniX Users, for downloading & using this ROM, for all the reviews, for all the donation and for being patience(well.. sometimes..)!

I hope you won't forget me soon because my goal is to come back !

Thank you, and I hope you will enjoy the next version of this ROM !

The Following 73 Users Say Thank You to tamirda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th July 2014, 04:22 PM |#3317  
Flag Bucuresti
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamirda

At the begining this rom was not popular in this forum... I am guessing the change came after v6 and we gained alot of PhoeniX Users.
This rom is still not the top in this forum, not alot of comments, ratings, views... But as people told me, "if it is bugs free, there won't be comments because most comments are on bugs", so I have some quiet
This ROM got his achieved goal: To be fast, clean, stable, unique features and alot of customizations.

Soon v9 is coming, it is still in testing by @_alex74_ and I hope to release it soon. It has something that other ROMs don't have, and I hope you will like it.

In 3 weeks from today, as the law in my country says, I must go to the army. I am going to a combat unit from my personal decision.
I will be home for 2-3 days once in 2-3 weeks. This means I will have no time for major developing. There is a saying that in the army, your brain forgets alot of things. I hope not to forget how to develop
- PhoeniX V9 for I9505
- UPSM Mod V2
- PhoeniX V11 for I9500
- PhoeniX V3 for G900F

I hope that in the army I will be able to read some comments and reviews, but I won't be able to help so much.
When I come back home, I will try to post some bug fixes(if there are bugs..) and release them as a small ota(v9.1,v9.2..).
Development is my hobby and I really love it. But life comes first and if it means I have to sleep&rest when i come home instead of developing, then this is what I will do.

I will do my best to keep this ROM alive as much as I can, but there is no guarantee for that.

I want to say special thanks to @_alex74_ for all the tests he made for me, for staying with me till 5am to check my mods and bug fixes(when he needed to go to work at 7am), for helping to other users here to fix their problems and much more.

Also I want to say huge thanks to you, PhoeniX Users, for downloading & using this ROM, for all the reviews, for all the donation and for being patience(well.. sometimes..)!

keep it up ! regards
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to R3X\ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift R3X\ Ad-Free
4th July 2014, 04:25 PM |#3318  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Good luck and Thank you
Many thanks for all your great work, I for one wish you well and a speedy and safe return.

Quote:

- PhoeniX V9 for I9505
- UPSM Mod V2
- PhoeniX V11 for I9500
- PhoeniX V3 for G900F

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CliffSorge For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CliffSorge Ad-Free
4th July 2014, 04:42 PM |#3320  
Flag Osnabrück
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:

- PhoeniX V9 for I9505
- UPSM Mod V2
- PhoeniX V11 for I9500
- PhoeniX V3 for G900F

Thank you for your brilliant work ... use your Rome since my Note2 and LOVE your Roms!
Wishes everything good and lasting health!
The Following User Says Thank You to Meskalin1983 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Meskalin1983 Ad-Free
4th July 2014, 04:57 PM |#3321  
Thanks Meter: 206

More
Quote:

- PhoeniX V9 for I9505
- UPSM Mod V2
- PhoeniX V11 for I9500
- PhoeniX V3 for G900F

Don't forget your helmet:beer:

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Conito11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Conito11 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
phoenix rom, s4 rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)