FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Do you use 2Faced as a Daily Driver?

Yes

12 Vote(s)
75.00%
No

4 Vote(s)
25.00%

[ROM][4.4.2][LG G3 Port][6-29-2014]2FacedRom 1.6/1.7.1x Stock, Debloated, US GSM Unlocked

213 posts
Thanks Meter: 378

By Artifesto, Member on 7th June 2014, 02:16 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
6th July 2014, 08:54 AM |#391  
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangps

Decryption key for v1.6 ?

try the link again

6th July 2014, 08:58 AM |#392  
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechGirl90

Greetings, here's what I did, I booted my phone into download mode by pressing and holding the volume up button, and quickly plugging the usb cable into my phone(make sure it's connected to the computer), wait until the device is charged at 100%(you will know it's fully charged when you see something like this "B100", turn off your phone and hold the power button and volume down button at the same time until you see the LG Logo, once you've seen the LG Logo, QUICKLY press and hold the power button and the volume down button at the same time adain, and you should boot into recovery mode. If you made a backup of your previous Rom, you can now restore it.

Sent from my G3tized LS980 using Tapatalk

Thanks TechGirl20, I don't have any issue saving my phone by flashing a stock tot file. I just need tips on how I can get a G3 custom rom to boot up with Cloudy's modified kernel to fix the white lines issue on my phone. I really appreciate your input though!
The Following User Says Thank You to DJ_Mikey24 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DJ_Mikey24 Ad-Free
6th July 2014, 09:00 AM |#393  
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Mikey24

Thanks TechGirl20, I don't have any issue saving my phone by flashing a stock tot file. I just need tips on how I can get a G3 custom rom to boot up with Cloudy's modified kernel to fix the white lines issue on my phone. I really appreciate your input though!

Don't use Cloudy's kernel for that, you're much better off with Dorimanx kernel. here his kernel is proven to work without issue and fix that problem.
6th July 2014, 06:05 PM |#395  
Thanks Meter: 250

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artifesto

Anybody willing to test 1.8 PM me and I'll pick a few people to test.

Sent my pm sir 👍
The Following User Says Thank You to Bairdog35 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bairdog35 Ad-Free
TechGirl90
6th July 2014, 06:09 PM |#396  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bairdog35

Sent my pm sir 👍

Me too, excited to try it!

Sent from my G3tized LS980 using Tapatalk
6th July 2014, 06:34 PM |#397  
Thanks Meter: 60

More