1. Came from from 4.4.2, ioroot rooted, installed twrp via freegee, but not the kernel patch. This prevented me from booting back into Android.
2. Factory reset everything, wiped everything from twrp.
3. Ran adb commands here:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2451696 Got me into fastboot.
4. Flashed all .img files for LG D800 from prime's D800 img stash. Fastboot rebooted.
5. Installed Mahndi ROM via adb. Reboot
6. Stuck. Phone hangs on LG logo, loading modem and com drivers in windows. Recovery is now stock, so no flashing. Download mode works but always get a "Device Model is different" error at 0% when flashing from LG Flash Tools. Correct .tot and correct .dll for D800.
Any help or ideas to get my G2 up and running again would be amazing. I'm still trying to figure out if I can modify the .tot to match my device's current model or just ignore it and overwrite (best hope). Even if i can get ubuntu to detect the phone that would lit my spirits.