CM11 Launcher trebuchet

Search This thread

Jaocagomez

Sep 4, 2010
Mexico Culiacan
Im looking for the CM11 Launcher trebuchet, the one that looks like google laucher without google now but i cant find it, i downloaded several versions of cm11 trebuchet from google but not the one i'm looking for.
--------------------

Here's the CM11 Launcher Trebuchet

its the style of google launcher without the google now.

i include the download in two flavors: zip flashable via recovery and just the apk.

all credit goes to cyanogenmod

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-21-01-01-21.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-21-01-01-21.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 15,001
  • Screenshot_2014-02-21-01-02-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-21-01-02-04.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 15,107
  • Trebuchet.apk
    1.5 MB · Views: 71,453
Last edited:

sanketss84

Feb 22, 2011
Mumbai
I tried to install the apk file attached in first post but that didnt install , i guess CWM is the only way to get this launcher.
I have a modded tre.. launcher with different name so wanted to install the original CM11 version but i guess the simple apk install wont work.

polfrank

Jul 5, 2012
It seems like cm11 Trebuchet stopped working on my AOSP 4.2.1 rom in mid June (around the 15th). Before, it was working very good.

Anyone knows why or how to make it work again?

edit: The problem is that it installs propperly but fails to open when i use the home button.

Last edited:

polfrank

Jul 5, 2012
Here is CM11 trebuchet, as built on the 5th July 2014. I MODIFIED AndroidManifest.xml and now it works again on my 4.2.1 Jellybean rom.

Not working list:
Wallpapers (you ve gotta set it manually from Gallery)
Themes
Protected Apps (You can still hide apps with xposed GEL settings app, through xposed framework, if it's a matter)

Exactly like before. I played around in order to make these menus open but I failed. It seems like they interact with other processes/apps (like Settings.apk) which are exclusively found on CM11.

Last edited:
Reactions: theei and MikkyX3

xenoslug

Jun 4, 2012
Pune
This launcher is better than google's launcher because we can remove that persistent search bar. :D
I installed it on my "spice mi 498". :)
Thanks for the launcher.
How did you install it ? and where did you get it from, to install it ? cause i tried pulling the CMHome.apk and Trebuchet.apk from a cm11 nightly and it doesnt work a friend's Canvas a1

koolashri

Dec 22, 2012
Dehradun
LG G8X ThinQ
Redmi 9A
How did you install it ? and where did you get it from, to install it ? cause i tried pulling the CMHome.apk and Trebuchet.apk from a cm11 nightly and it doesnt work a friend's Canvas a1

Try searching for cmapps in play store, although that app is broken but in description you can find direct web link.
Also my phone has android 4.4.4 and my phone is from android one series.
I think previous android version might be the problem.

xenoslug

Jun 4, 2012
Pune
Try searching for cmapps in play store, although that app is broken but in description you can find direct web link.
Also my phone has android 4.4.4 and my phone is from android one series.
I think previous android version might be the problem.
You know the Micromax Canvas A1 is an android one device. Just like the spice dream uno, karbonn sparkle v.

yurasik_687

Here is CM11 trebuchet, as built on the 5th July 2014. I MODIFIED AndroidManifest.xml and now it works again on my 4.2.1 Jellybean rom.

Not working list:
Themes
Protected Apps (You can still hide apps with xposed GEL settings app, through xposed framework, if it's a matter)

Exactly like before. I played around in order to make these menus open but I failed. It seems like they interact with other processes/apps (like Settings.apk) which are exclusively found on CM11.
Attached Files
File Type: apk trebuchet-signed[1].apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.87 MB, 1263 views)

it works on 4.1.2?

blakegriplingph

May 13, 2011
Amazon Fire
Realme C3
Thanks for the APK dude, it works like a charm on my X-BO V5. Had to use the flashable ZIP version as the companion app to the default launcher, if not the launcher itself, is tainted.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Im looking for the CM11 Launcher trebuchet, the one that looks like google laucher without google now but i cant find it, i downloaded several versions of cm11 trebuchet from google but not the one i'm looking for.
    --------------------

Here's the CM11 Launcher Trebuchet

its the style of google launcher without the google now.

i include the download in two flavors: zip flashable via recovery and just the apk.

all credit goes to cyanogenmod
    It's not working for me, but it's probably because I have Android 4.1.2... :(

Not working list:
    Themes

I tried to install the apk file attached in first post but that didnt install , i guess CWM is the only way to get this launcher.
    I have a modded tre.. launcher with different name so wanted to install the original CM11 version but i guess the simple apk install wont work.
    you better flash it