FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Xiaomi Mi2S vs ZTE Nubia Z5S mini?

47 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By pgchelsea, Member on 3rd May 2014, 09:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Both the phones - Xiaomi Mi2S and ZTE Nubia Z5S mini have the same specs...but as far as I've seen in the reviews online the Z5S mini lags a tiny bit in gaming. But on the contrary it has a 4.7 inch screen and an SD card slot(very useful )!!!

So which one do you recommend? Any suggestions...please??

4th May 2014, 05:56 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
ZTE vs Xiaomi
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgchelsea

Both the phones - Xiaomi Mi2S and ZTE Nubia Z5S mini have the same specs...

I was looking at both these phones, but the frequency for 3G is different. As a result I couldn't use the ZTE.

ZTE has LTE and NFC
Xiaomi has gloness + gps + removable battery

Here a comparison: devicespecifications.com/en/comparison/e2fcd9
4th May 2014, 10:44 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joezer

I was looking at both these phones, but the frequency for 3G is different. As a result I couldn't use the ZTE.

ZTE has LTE and NFC
Xiaomi has gloness + gps + removable battery

Here a comparison: devicespecifications.com/en/comparison/e2fcd9

Their frequency for 3G are same....aren't they? I'm not talking about the Nubia Z5S mini LTE version...I'm talking about the basic Z5S mini...
16th May 2014, 01:31 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Their frequency for 3G are same....aren't they? I'm not talking about the Nubia Z5S mini LTE version...I'm talking about the basic Z5S mini...

nope, still different...

- Mi2s is 145 gram and z5s mini is 120 gram
- z5s mini supports 2.4 and 5GHz WIFI - Mi2s only 2.4 (only read this on forum + never mentioned in specs)
- z5s mini has sd card slot i believe
- z5s mini has different 3g bands: z5s mini has wcdma 2100 whilst mi2s has 850/2100
that's the reason I didn't take nubia 5s mini, if it would support 850, then I would have bought that one
9th July 2014, 06:13 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joezer

nope, still different...

- Mi2s is 145 gram and z5s mini is 120 gram
- z5s mini supports 2.4 and 5GHz WIFI - Mi2s only 2.4 (only read this on forum + never mentioned in specs)
- z5s mini has sd card slot i believe
- z5s mini has different 3g bands: z5s mini has wcdma 2100 whilst mi2s has 850/2100
that's the reason I didn't take nubia 5s mini, if it would support 850, then I would have bought that one

I read on a Russian site that the Z5S mini supports various 3G bands, four if I`m not mistaken, and was not the LTE version as well. Go look for it...just a sec.
I believe it has GLONASS too, it comes with the Snap 600 SoC, but I didn`t find NFC in any other site.
9th July 2014, 12:38 PM |#6  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

Both the phones - Xiaomi Mi2S and ZTE Nubia Z5S mini have the same specs...but as far as I've seen in the reviews online the Z5S mini lags a tiny bit in gaming. But on the contrary it has a 4.7 inch screen and an SD card slot(very useful )!!!

So which one do you recommend? Any suggestions...please??

Rom of Xiaomi is better
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
zte-z5s-mini

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)