Search This thread

Vostradamus

Feb 11, 2008
Genova
play.google.com
Just released :)

Vostradamus Widgets 2.25

What's new in this version?

- Added new Link Skin Set: Big Box Rounded (White, Black, Blue, Cyan, Green, Red, Yellow) – (made on request)
- Added new Link Skin Set: Scroll (Horizontal and Vertical)
- Added new Battery Skin: Fuel
- Added new Battery Skin: Fuel Small

Detailed info and download links HERE!

Enjoy! :D

mtstmp

Jun 23, 2008
MobileSense - Espresso Mod

NOTE!!!!

VGA PORTRAIT ONLY!

BACKUP OF YOUR MOBILESHELL DIRECTORY AND REGISTRY IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS WILL DO TO YOUR CURRENT SETUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Thanks to Naong as I used his theme as a base.

This is my personal setup so it works for me. I've got a few requests so I will share with you all for your enjoyment. Again, this is the way I like it, and won't be right for everyone. With the help of some other coders and skinners, this should be ready eventually for other resolutions. I can't provide a whole lot of support. Enjoy!

Espresso.jpg

Get it Here!

http://www.mediafire.com/?tljmtmihl2w

babbelut

Jul 1, 2009
I have modified my MS3.5, but now I lost the bottom bar in my livestyle view, in the pro view it's still there, how can I resolve this?

NLWaard

Jul 2, 2009
HI Waard

I have a problem with ShellExtension : the restart doesn't work if my theme is on SD Card , it stops SPB MS3 but never restart : perhaps don't you use the registry value for restarting , not really a problem because I have a script to restart but can you check ?

except that , your program is great with my multitheme installation on SD Card

an idea for you and your great program : List of widgets on Pro/Lifestyle Pages and the availability to save and to restore from a reg with a first cleaning (I'm looking for a save/restore of the widgets on Pro/Lifestyle Pages) , with this function we can have multitheme with their widgets and not the last widgets shared (I think all the registry settings is on Widgets under HKLM / Software/Spb Software 2/Spb Mobile Shell)

if possible to check where is the customizing for Landscape/Portrait because the annoying thing is we have to set the same widgets in both modes
Not the correct registry setting for restarting??? What do you mean??
I use "process start" in dot net.

I do like the multi theme part. I think that I understand what you mean, but in detail, I’m not sure. Can you PM me in Dutch. And tell me what you are thinking off? (And you also have to know, I have little time for programming)

SHAWNTCOOPER

Feb 23, 2009
background kinda fixed

You have the correct file but you need to exit Mobile Shell first before you can delete the file.

Note 1: You might have trouble changing the background on the lifestyle screen. A solution provided by degavi is to first select the image you want then go in to the spb mobile shell folder and delete the background.dat file. Restart mobile shell and your desired image will appear.

To Exit Mobile Shell Completely
Goto Spb Menu from the bottom menubar, then click settings, Spb Mobile Shell, Bottom right menu button, Exit Shell.

one last question after selecting background and change by deleteing background file why is it showing my picture off center / my background is now only the left side of picture

SHAWNTCOOPER

Feb 23, 2009
anyone runing ms3 on touch pro

i have searched and cant find an answer so thought id ask here to see if anyone else has this problem / ms3 on touch pro - if you go to contacts and select a contact then select to send mms it will not let you insert pics or video but if you go to ssm it will let you insert items so basically they are mapped backwards. have reinstalled ms3 and problem is the same

owziee

Sep 1, 2007
EU
NOTE!!!!

VGA PORTRAIT ONLY!

BACKUP OF YOUR MOBILESHELL DIRECTORY AND REGISTRY IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS WILL DO TO YOUR CURRENT SETUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Thanks to Naong as I used his theme as a base.

This is my personal setup so it works for me. I've got a few requests so I will share with you all for your enjoyment. Again, this is the way I like it, and won't be right for everyone. With the help of some other coders and skinners, this should be ready eventually for other resolutions. I can't provide a whole lot of support. Enjoy!

Espresso.jpg

Get it Here!

http://www.mediafire.com/?tljmtmihl2w

Looks very very nice!!! I wonder before I install this, can it be installed to storage card / Internal Storage (Diamond)? since I use a Diamond I have limited phone storage left... Also does this theme have the same memory leaks as mobile sense ????

mtstmp

Jun 23, 2008
no

No it can't be installed to storage, because it overwrites the files in the mobile shell directory, and no it doesn't have the same memory leak issues. It's actually a little more efficient.

owziee

Sep 1, 2007
EU
No it can't be installed to storage, because it overwrites the files in the mobile shell directory, and no it doesn't have the same memory leak issues. It's actually a little more efficient.

Ok, thanks... Unfortunately it still doesn't work for me :( Only a few things get skinned, I might post a screenshot later. The bottom bar is skinned and a few other things but no widgets and etc... Doesn't matter if I select for an example a Sense clock from the clock widget there's nothing, only the original spb widgets...

Is it necessary to have the sense theme before applying your theme??

I guess I'll have to stick to the real Android for now... Since the amazing january 16 build I feel I'm starting to quickly lose interest in the winmo/mobile shell combo but your theme looks very sweet so it would really be nice to give it a try... Especially to see if the ram issue in mobilesense is eliminated... Having around 5 mb free was really ridiculous since I'm now running the real Android 2.0.1 in my Diamond with 45+ mb free ram with apps open in the background!!!

Last edited:
S

slepyfx

Is there any possibility to change build in softkeys (launcher/contacts).
I want to change contacts link into PhonEx.

ugodeimoradan

Jun 5, 2008
Rome
Goto Spb Menu from the bottom menubar, then click settings, Spb Mobile Shell, Bottom right menu button, Exit Shell.[/QUOTE]

anyone knows how to make a widget shortcut to exit shell command
i need it to gain memory when i use the mobile whit gps software and it's boring to make all the passage until reach the exit command
thanks for your help!

Vostradamus

Feb 11, 2008
Genova
play.google.com
Goto Spb Menu from the bottom menubar, then click settings, Spb Mobile Shell, Bottom right menu button, Exit Shell.

anyone knows how to make a widget shortcut to exit shell command
i need it to gain memory when i use the mobile whit gps software and it's boring to make all the passage until reach the exit command
thanks for your help!

Create a shortcut to MenuLauncher.exe, edit the shortcut file and add "-stop" at the end of the line (including the " characters), save it and add a widget pointing to it :)

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
I have modified my MS3.5, but now I lost the bottom bar in my livestyle view, in the pro view it's still there, how can I resolve this?
Well you really need to give more information on exactly how you have modified MS3.5 including the files you modified for anyone to be able to give you assistance.

Top Liked Posts