[TOOL] Android Commander 0.7.9.11

Search This thread

xkjtx

May 8, 2010
Please...

Would you please take a look at KToons kernel and AC? It is having problems finding my GS3-i747 with SlimKat(SlimRom) 4.4.2 installed.. I have done all the required steps to getting it to work and I can see my device in the first little box that shows the number of devices. I select my device and it just sits and loads... Please help.. Thank you!!

P.S. would it have something to do with the undervolting I have done? Only -50 to all levels..

Found the "Android Commander (debugging mode).bat" and everything is working perfect again!! Thanks for letting me know it was there... lolol...

xKJTx

Last edited:
Reactions: maxgrass

Calimero Oeuf

Apr 1, 2013
Paris
It seems that Android Commander doesn't work with rooted Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 (Sm-T900), doesn't recognise it

(Works perfectly with my Galaxy Note 2)

I found the problem :

The problem is ADBD Insecure v1.30, it doesn't work

I uninstalled it and reinstalled V1.20 and now Android Commander works perfectly but I have Root Access : NO even USB Insecure ticked

Last edited:

WarlockW

Dec 30, 2007
Minnesota
Last edited:
Reactions: el_garicimo

el_garicimo

Jan 7, 2014
Glad it helped WarlockW! Seems like even though this is super old, people are still using it. Is PanPiotr stil around? If he updated it a little bit, it would probably be worth maintaining from donations!

wpboyce

Jan 6, 2008
JOANNA
update the bin folder

I just updated the bin folder, He left a post saying to do that, and it made it work with my phone. I used the newest sdk tools

Nov 30, 2011
Portland
www.facebook.com
I cant get AC to see my phone anymorr. I have a GNote 3.It used to work fine on stock and TouchWiz roms. Im currently running AOSP based Carbon ROM. My PC can see the phone but AC cant. Im rooted and have TWRP recovery. USB Debugging is enabled and I also have the Java JDK 8 installed. I just tested with my Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, running stock rooted ROM witn TWRP, no go there either. Am I missing something?

wpboyce

Jan 6, 2008
JOANNA
bin replacement

I cant get AC to see my phone anymorr. I have a GNote 3.It used to work fine on stock and TouchWiz roms. Im currently running AOSP based Carbon ROM. My PC can see the phone but AC cant. Im rooted and have TWRP recovery. USB Debugging is enabled and I also have the Java JDK 8 installed. I just tested with my Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, running stock rooted ROM witn TWRP, no go there either. Am I missing something?

unzip this replace over your bin folder where u installed AC, worked for me on lg g3

Attachments

• bin.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 454
Last edited:

superuser.pm

Sep 28, 2011
HaiPhong
I try run it for my phone it's successful when I connect my nexus7 then it's not found device
My phone android 4.2.2 and nexus7 v4.4.4

Christopher8989

Jul 10, 2013
OnePlus 6T
For some reason there is nothing listed in the /data folder anymore, but I can from the phone's file manager.

Does anyone know why?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-24-10-45-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-24-10-45-02.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 110

Zeljko1234

May 7, 2010
Stockholm

Well I thought that you were just curious :D

Honestly I just came from workout, answered before shower and forgot after.

Solution: First update files in \Android Commander\bin\. You can find those files on xda, for example here. If still doesn't work (I already had updated bins but I had fresh flashed rom) then you have to enable root access under dev tools for adb (and apps). If still doesn't work (my case), close AC, start cmd, go to \Android Commander\bin\, type adb shell then su. Phone should ask you for permission, confirm it, close cmd, now AC should work.

Reactions: Christopher8989

Christopher8989

Jul 10, 2013
OnePlus 6T
Well I thought that you were just curious :D

Honestly I just came from workout, answered before shower and forgot after.

Solution: First update files in \Android Commander\bin\. You can find those files on xda, for example here. If still doesn't work (I already had updated bins but I had fresh flashed rom) then you have to enable root access under dev tools for adb (and apps). If still doesn't work (my case), close AC, start cmd, go to \Android Commander\bin\, type adb shell then su. Phone should ask you for permission, confirm it, close cmd, now AC should work.

I didn't know about option 3 there so did it and I got these gibberish in cmd, then still doesn't work.

Zeljko1234

May 7, 2010
Stockholm
According screenshot you have two different version of adb, one in Android commander and one somewhere else. Try to update both to the latest version.

Are you using or having installed QtADB?

Christopher8989

Jul 10, 2013
OnePlus 6T
According screenshot you have two different version of adb, one in Android commander and one somewhere else. Try to update both to the latest version.

Are you using or having installed QtADB?

I noticed but don't worry they're same now and updated adb to Google' ones 1.0.32, but it's still the same thing, gibberish like that and nothing display in data folder.

Zeljko1234

May 7, 2010
Stockholm
Can you access data folder from adb shell?

Try to clear trusted devices under developer options. If doesn't exist, try to disable/enable adb debugging.

Christopher8989

Jul 10, 2013
OnePlus 6T
Can you access data folder from adb shell?

Try to clear trusted devices under developer options. If doesn't exist, try to disable/enable adb debugging.

oh look it works per your option 3. Phone asked for permission and no more gibberish.

Yes I can access the folder via adb shell, see image 2. It works fine.

I don't see trusted devices, or anything similar, in dev nor in security. It's in SuperSU though, see screenshot. Disable/enable adb debugging works fine for itself but does nothing for AC.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-27-13-13-34.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-27-13-13-34.png
    35.6 KB · Views: 98

Top Liked Posts