FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[MOD] NE5 Download Booster

13,713 posts
Thanks Meter: 36,452
 
By tdunham, Recognized Contributor on 21st June 2014, 04:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st June 2014, 11:14 PM |#31  
tdunham's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
TampaBay
Thanks Meter: 36,452
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramer84015

Can only report my findings. Also just tried @tdunham's call recording mod and just got constant "incallUI" stopped errors. Back to my backup

None of those is built for this version. No time right now to do it. The wife is looking at me funny right now as it is cuz I'm supposed to be fixing things, not sitting here talking to you guys.
 
 
21st June 2014, 11:17 PM |#32  
Ramer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sunset
Thanks Meter: 6,249
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdunham

None of those is built for this version. No time right now to do it. The wife is looking at me funny right now as it is cuz I'm supposed to be fixing things, not sitting here talking to you guys.

lol. No problem at all. I don't even have a real need for it right now.
22nd June 2014, 02:24 AM |#33  
Senior Member
Flag gibbon minnesota
Thanks Meter: 172
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdunham

None of those is built for this version. No time right now to do it. The wife is looking at me funny right now as it is cuz I'm supposed to be fixing things, not sitting here talking to you guys.

Use mystery build call recorder works great for ne5
The Following User Says Thank You to kushman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kushman Ad-Free
22nd June 2014, 03:02 PM |#34  
EeZeEpEe's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 554
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdunham

What rom are you running? This is only compatible with NE5 and I'm using Philz recovery since TWRP is not working 100% with the NE5 build.

I'm on NE5 but with TWRP. I'll give Philz a try.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk Pro
23rd June 2014, 07:26 AM |#35  
Senior Member
Flag gibbon minnesota
Thanks Meter: 172
 
Donate to Me
More
Double answer
10th July 2014, 07:34 AM |#36  
diggy94's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
Hey what about ODEX Roms. When can we expect compatibility ?

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
10th July 2014, 01:41 PM |#37  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 204
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy94

Hey what about ODEX Roms. When can we expect compatibility ?

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I can probably odex it if tdunham doesn't mind. I'll take a look at it this evening.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to townsenk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift townsenk Ad-Free
10th July 2014, 01:47 PM |#38  
tdunham's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
TampaBay
Thanks Meter: 36,452
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by townsenk

I can probably odex it if tdunham doesn't mind. I'll take a look at it this evening.

That would be great if you could. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to tdunham For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tdunham Ad-Free
11th July 2014, 01:33 AM |#39  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 204
 
More
Ok the ODEXED version of this mod is finished. The problem is It's to big to host on XDA and I really don't feel like setting up a hosting account.
if somebody with a good hosting acct wants to put it up I'd be happy to dropbox or ftp or email it.... call me lazy but it's been a long day
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to townsenk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift townsenk Ad-Free
11th July 2014, 01:40 AM |#40  
tdunham's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
TampaBay
Thanks Meter: 36,452
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by townsenk

Ok the ODEXED version of this mod is finished. The problem is It's to big to host on XDA and I really don't feel like setting up a hosting account.
if somebody with a good hosting acct wants to put it up I'd be happy to dropbox or ftp or email it.... call me lazy but it's been a long day

Pm it to me and I will put it up on the OP.
The Following User Says Thank You to tdunham For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tdunham Ad-Free
11th July 2014, 04:01 AM |#41  
tdunham's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
TampaBay
Thanks Meter: 36,452
 
Donate to Me
More
Thanks to Townsenk, an odexed version is now up on the OP. You can thank him just a couple posts above this one.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tdunham For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tdunham Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes