Post Reply Email Thread
11th July 2014, 11:28 AM |#191  
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 4,041

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vickysud

no RUU for Developer edition and where can i find STOCK 1.54.1540.9 Firmware file ? Cannot find anywhere in the thread.

The FW file won't be in this thread, but I posted the FW file for it here https://www.hightail.com/download/ZU...NEhrWTg4RmNUQw

I think it was the M7 RUU that was on the HTCDev site

If there is no RUU then just grab the back from the Backups thread and use that and your CID to substitute into this guide

11th July 2014, 12:18 PM |#192  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyOS

The FW file won't be in this thread, but I posted the FW file for it here https://www.hightail.com/download/ZU...NEhrWTg4RmNUQw

I think it was the M7 RUU that was on the HTCDev site

If there is no RUU then just grab the back from the Backups thread and use that and your CID to substitute into this guide

flashed stock backup file 1.54.1540.9 / changed my cid to BS_US001/ flashed firmware 1.54.1540.9 / flashed stock recovery 1.54.1540.9 and if i go into recovery it shows me phone logo with red triangle is that fine ? and I'm still S-OFF and Unlocked will i receive OTA ?
11th July 2014, 01:04 PM |#193  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

More
Quote:

flashed stock backup file 1.54.1540.9 / changed my cid to BS_US001/ flashed firmware 1.54.1540.9 / flashed stock recovery 1.54.1540.9 and if i go into recovery it shows me phone logo with red triangle is that fine ? and I'm still S-OFF and Unlocked will i receive OTA ?

That's the stock recovery, press vol up and power to get into the menu

And yes, you'll get the OTA
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyOS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift EddyOS Ad-Free
11th July 2014, 01:21 PM |#194  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Quote:

That's the stock recovery, press vol up and power to get into the menu

And yes, you'll get the OTA

Thanks a lot for all the info.

so with S-OFF and Bootloader Unlocked will still get OTA updates. cool
11th July 2014, 01:27 PM |#195  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

More
Quote:

Thanks a lot for all the info.

so with S-OFF and Bootloader Unlocked will still get OTA updates. cool

Yeah, that screen is the stock recovery. You then hold vol up and press power and a menu with blue writing comes up (example below)

Stock Recovery
11th July 2014, 02:41 PM |#196  
Flag Hollywood, FL
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Hello boy and girls...I have the Gold Developer Edtion from HTC...i want to return to stock...is there a ruu for this.? i can use to run..i already flashed the stock firmware 1.54.401.10 and getting ready to flash stock recovery to return back to htc for repair on screen...im still getting beats logo screen from old custom rom..
looking for help on this thanks...
11th July 2014, 04:47 PM |#197  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I have a "without bill" version with 2.3ghz quad core processor. when i try to flash a custom rom, i am able to flash only selected roms. i really like viperone, but i am unable to flash it. it flashes sucessfully but when i reboot, it boots into the bootloader. then i need to flash android revolution hd which works. but again, i need viperone. any helps?

i am new to xda, so sorry for any mistakes.
11th July 2014, 05:00 PM |#198  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagardeswal19

I have a "without bill" version with 2.3ghz quad core processor. when i try to flash a custom rom, i am able to flash only selected roms. i really like viperone, but i am unable to flash it. it flashes sucessfully but when i reboot, it boots into the bootloader. then i need to flash android revolution hd which works. but again, i need viperone. any helps?

i am new to xda, so sorry for any mistakes.

Unfortunately this is not the thread to ask that type of question. Please post a question in the Q&A section and someone will help you
11th July 2014, 05:01 PM |#199  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesushasadroid

Hello boy and girls...I have the Gold Developer Edtion from HTC...i want to return to stock...is there a ruu for this.? i can use to run..i already flashed the stock firmware 1.54.401.10 and getting ready to flash stock recovery to return back to htc for repair on screen...im still getting beats logo screen from old custom rom..
looking for help on this thanks...

There are no RUUs available. If there was this guide wouldn't exist
The Following User Says Thank You to EddyOS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift EddyOS Ad-Free
11th July 2014, 05:17 PM |#200  
Flag Hollywood, FL
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:

There are no RUUs available. If there was this guide wouldn't exist

Okay well I have stock on it stock recovery how can I get s on again and get rid off a custom ROM boot animation that seem stuck on it
11th July 2014, 05:24 PM |#201  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesushasadroid

Okay well I have stock on it stock recovery how can I get s on again and get rid off a custom ROM boot animation that seem stuck on it

You need to flash the stock backup and FW for the Developer Edition if you got it in the US, this guide only covers the EU build so if you need to send it back for warranty it'll be rejected
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)