FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Discussion] What's your next smartphone / What should I buy

36 posts
Thanks Meter: 22
 
By poseidon5213, Member on 26th April 2012, 05:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th July 2014, 08:56 PM |#9801  
Account currently disabled
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 638
 
More
@2ndComing
This is my buy list what i can spend:
Nexus 5 + game PC
Or
LG G3 and 2-3 months later a Game PC
Or
A HTC M8 and 4-5 months later a game pc

What should i do?
11th July 2014, 09:52 PM |#9802  
2ndComing's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielBink

@2ndComing
This is my buy list what i can spend:
Nexus 5 + game PC
Or
LG G3 and 2-3 months later a Game PC
Or
A HTC M8 and 4-5 months later a game pc

What should i do?

You have your priorities messed up bro.
Computer always comes first
If you have a phone and it works and does what you need then there you go. To be honest my favorite Samsung was the GS2. I actually missed that phone and the case I had was sick too it was like otter defender but looked like a spine lol It also ran awesome although live recording and a lot of the new games sucked. It also did not have the storage issue like the GS3 and 4 had.

So guess it also depends what you use your phone for. I am in the entertainment business and always promoting my band and having people listen to my stuff in person, so HTC seems a good way to go now that they amped the one up by coming out with the m8. As far as wanting the best i can get without going samsung as far as specs, screen size and so on would be the LG G3. Yet to hear the sound on it and other stuff.

Nexus 5...if you just want to play games and have a basic stock android with **** ton of roms and support it seems to be a good winner. and dont forget the price! If you like taking pics and videos I heard to stay away from it. But I guess as always it boils down to preference and I was just hoping someone could answer me better than I could LOL

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndComing

You have your priorities messed up bro.
Computer always comes first
If you have a phone and it works and does what you need then there you go. To be honest my favorite Samsung was the GS2. I actually missed that phone and the case I had was sick too it was like otter defender but looked like a spine lol It also ran awesome although live recording and a lot of the new games sucked. It also did not have the storage issue like the GS3 and 4 had.

So guess it also depends what you use your phone for. I am in the entertainment business and always promoting my band and having people listen to my stuff in person, so HTC seems a good way to go now that they amped the one up by coming out with the m8. As far as wanting the best i can get without going samsung as far as specs, screen size and so on would be the LG G3. Yet to hear the sound on it and other stuff.

Nexus 5...if you just want to play games and have a basic stock android with **** ton of roms and support it seems to be a good winner. and dont forget the price! If you like taking pics and videos I heard to stay away from it. But I guess as always it boils down to preference and I was just hoping someone could answer me better than I could LOL

BTW check my band \m/ http://www.culltheheard.com
11th July 2014, 09:59 PM |#9803  
Account currently disabled
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 638
 
More
Thanks , i don't take really much photos or videos .
So i think i will go for Nexus 5 .
A lot of roms are available @2ndComing
I love my S2 but i have the feeling that i look poor
So i wanna get a new flagship
11th July 2014, 10:19 PM |#9804  
2ndComing's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Wave that flag!!! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU
11th July 2014, 10:43 PM |#9805  
1nv1n's Avatar
Member
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 11
 
Donate to Me
More
Currently own a Note II, looking to get a smaller one next. Possibly the next Galaxy S
11th July 2014, 11:07 PM |#9806  
Account currently disabled
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 638
 
More
@Invincible10001 The Galaxy S ( well known as S1 ) is a really step back
Are u sure you don't mean the S4 or S5 ?
11th July 2014, 11:33 PM |#9807  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielBink

@Invincible10001 The Galaxy S ( well known as S1 ) is a really step back
Are u sure you don't mean the S4 or S5 ?

He said the next Galaxy S. So he probably mean the next galaxy phone that comes out after the s5. Anyways the next Galaxy smartphone won't be called the Galaxy S6 I heard.[COLOR="Green"]
11th July 2014, 11:40 PM |#9808  
Account currently disabled
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 638
 
More
Ah okay @FreeZeIn
12th July 2014, 02:20 AM |#9809  
Senior Member
Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
What would you guys recommend me for 150$
smartphone 5 inch +- inch (no mtk-chip phones)

i hope someone can help me
12th July 2014, 08:33 AM |#9810  
deraiz12's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
yes nexus is a good choice choice but i don't love pure interface of android ! i wait for newer android L !
12th July 2014, 09:09 AM |#9811  
Account currently disabled
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 638
 
More
LG G3
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes