[Q] blurry front camera

Search This thread

aaronregaspi

Jun 2, 2014
Hi i just bought my z2 this end of may,and the problem i see is that the front camera is blurry,it was like small red and blue dots floating over all the screen,is there anybody here experiencing like this issue,and what is the solution to this problem... thanks :(

CenteaOSD

May 24, 2014
Beenleigh,QLD/Chigasaki(JPN)
Hi i just bought my z2 this end of may,and the problem i see is that the front camera is blurry,it was like small red and blue dots floating over all the screen,is there anybody here experiencing like this issue,and what is the solution to this problem... thanks :(

Have you tried to turn-off HDR and beauty mode? It might causing problems. And quality of front camera isn't good as Back camera.... as they only have got 2MP. And low-light condition it has many noises...

CenteaOSD

May 24, 2014
Beenleigh,QLD/Chigasaki(JPN)
it didn't work... any help pls?

Hope you are still reading this thread and posting. As I said in this post this camera is only 2mp... you know? It is not suitable to take a selfie or good pics..... (it is still better than other device as some device only has got 0.5mp or lower)
I heard that Sony has released new Xperia that has got better camera for taking selfie?