LG G3 - Lightflow LED

Search This thread

Luckyman79uk

Nov 25, 2010
Has anyone got lightflow working on their device? I can't seem to get certain apps like whatsapp to display a notification.

Can anyone recommend any alternatives to lightflow?

Tarzan-

Account currently disabled
Mar 22, 2012
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
Its working fine here. Have you ticked the checkbox in Settings-Display-Led and then very last downloaded apps? Also see in whatsapp the colour you want it to display.

Sent from G3

Reactions: Vahooli

Luckyman79uk

Nov 25, 2010
Got it working now thanks. Just incase anyone else runs into issues:

I had to enable the notifications access under android security options, disable lightflow under android accessability options.
Enable Notification LED under android display options. I unchecked all led's except downloaded apps.

I disabled all options under lightflow device settings.

PlatinumNick

Oct 20, 2012
Orlando

I had to enable the notifications access under android security options, disable lightflow under android accessability options.
Enable Notification LED under android display options. I unchecked all led's except downloaded apps.

does it allow you to display all the colors?

Reactions: predictablyerratic

Luckyman79uk

Nov 25, 2010
I've checked my battery stats and it doesn't even appear so I'm assuming it takes near to no battery at all?

PersonOfKnownOrigin

Mar 18, 2010
Seacoast NH
Still No Go

Tried the instructions above but lightflow still isn't working. Anybody else have tips? BTW, using the free version if that makes a difference, which I doubt. LG G3 AT&T

zapford

Dec 8, 2011
Moscow
I can't seem to get the stock notification sound to silent.. I tried clearing data but still does not work..do I have to turn off the other notifications also or leave them on..?

jroyjohnson

Jul 23, 2012
Light flow draining battery life?

Has anyone else experienced battery drain when running light flow? My battery life was fantastic and I've noticed a decline recently. I've uninstalled most recent downloaded apps except for Light Flow . I also noticed in the Battery setting that my device is staying awake quite a bit. Without rooting (I can't since it's a work phone), I don't know of an app that will tell me exactly what's waking the device, however my hunch is light flow.

Smithfolk4

Jul 21, 2014
Rockville, MD
Light Flow Issues

Could not get Handcent or any calendar app to light the LED. Tried light flow and light manager. Eventually went to a different SMS app and that fixed one. Found that freezing the native calendar app was causing the lack of notifications for the calendar. Now it is all working.

No noticeable battery drain.

iazybandit

Jul 21, 2014
www.1kindphotography.com
No notification icons was showing my Verizon LG G3 despite having all LED settings turned on. Downloaded Light Flow and even though it worked, too much customizations for me. I ended up downloading Light Manager. This also worked but it was straight to the point even with customizations.

tylernol

Dec 10, 2010
got it working now thanks. Just incase anyone else runs into issues:

Enable notification led under android display options. I unchecked all led's except downloaded apps.

thank you thank you thank you!!!

apex25

Sep 4, 2014
I was having the same issue up until a few minutes ago. I had installed Light Manager and done all the proper settings and given it the permissions, made sure the LED was enabled and that apps box was checked. but the problem was that sometimes (usually only the first time) when I got a text it would blink at the set rate and others it would blink at the normal stock rate (once every 12 seconds).

The key to fixing this for me was unchecking all the boxes in the stock LED options except for the APP one. This allowed Light Manager to be the sole controller of the LED.

Hope this helps people!

Reactions: mjpado and Vahooli

dbug2008

May 21, 2009
tampa, FL
I was having the same issue up until a few minutes ago. I had installed Light Manager and done all the proper settings and given it the permissions, made sure the LED was enabled and that apps box was checked. but the problem was that sometimes (usually only the first time) when I got a text it would blink at the set rate and others it would blink at the normal stock rate (once every 12 seconds).

The key to fixing this for me was unchecking all the boxes in the stock LED options except for the APP one. This allowed Light Manager to be the sole controller of the LED.

Hope this helps people!
I'm thinking about getting the LG G3. I'm happy to hear that it has an LED notification. I take it that it is multi-color? I would actually probably not get the phone if it didn't have the LED notification. Does anyone have any regrets about the phone?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You can try using Light Manager, from my experience it much more battery friendly.

Hope this helps people!
    Its working fine here. Have you ticked the checkbox in Settings-Display-Led and then very last downloaded apps? Also see in whatsapp the colour you want it to display.

Sent from G3

does it allow you to display all the colors?