[Q] SIM Toolkit not working in CM11

Search This thread

GringoGordoGuapo

Apr 23, 2014
The SIM Toolkit doesn't show in the app drawer in CM11 with TWRP on my S3 Mini. It worked fine with the stock rooted ROM. The Stk.apk file is there in /system/app and has the correct ownership and positions. I've tried turning on the SIM lock, clearing cache and dalvik, rebooting, airplane mode on and off, and a few other suggested solutions but nothing worked. There are a lot of carrier (Telcel Mexico) applications that are on the SIM and can only be accessed with this. Anyone find a solution?

(I would of put this under the ROM thread but being new, the board won't let me).

hwangtaizia

Sep 8, 2013
The SIM Toolkit doesn't show in the app drawer in CM11 with TWRP on my S3 Mini. It worked fine with the stock rooted ROM. The Stk.apk file is there in /system/app and has the correct ownership and positions. I've tried turning on the SIM lock, clearing cache and dalvik, rebooting, airplane mode on and off, and a few other suggested solutions but nothing worked. There are a lot of carrier (Telcel Mexico) applications that are on the SIM and can only be accessed with this. Anyone find a solution?

(I would of put this under the ROM thread but being new, the board won't let me).
me too. Anyone know fix this?