[Q] no wifi or blue tooth and I've tried almost everything.

Search This thread

LloydsZ

May 26, 2014
Well I started off with the jedix roms and wifi and blue tooth were working fine. updated to jedix19 or 20 and wifi and bluetooth were spotty, sometimes they would turn on sometimes after turning on it would turn off or just lose BT connection.Went to skynote rom and same thing. went to mean bean same. also same when going to ezkat. I just updated my bootloader to the mk6 without knox stuff and tried flashing the wifi fixes with odin but still no wifi or BT. Is there someway of getting wif and BT back? Thanks for the help in advance.

Edit: oh yeah using an att i317

Last edited:

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
Maybe a lil more info will help.. Yeah I read everything you tried to flash.. And nothing working.
You can try flashing AGNi kernel for working Wi-Fi. You can find it HERE»»»
http://goo.gl/9Bq6yW
Anything with 4.0.0 is for kitkat.
Anything 3.9.7 is for 4.3 fyi.

Since you tried the rest it's time you tested the best lol. It's still beta but very stable btw. Go here»» http://goo.gl/hnP1sV

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

gregsarg

Apr 8, 2011
B.F.E.
And if I'm not mistaken....both DN3 and eZKAT require the same fix for wifi....
Agni kernel flash is the preferred method...g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: eZdubzitmk4

con_ritmo

Nov 26, 2007
this is an old thread...but fwiw the only solution for me was to flash the complete stock att ma4 4.1.2 rom ...and then work back up to whichever rom of choice.

this was after trying multiple bootloaders, kernels, modems, recoveries, roms...4.3, 4.4, etc.etc...
i did find another flashing combo that seemed to fix things but after a period of time wifi/bluetooth would randomly disappear again(!) and i'd have to repeat the whole process over again. strange.

lamortia

Aug 10, 2013
this is an old thread...but fwiw the only solution for me was to flash the complete stock att ma4 4.1.2 rom ...and then work back up to whichever rom of choice.

this was after trying multiple bootloaders, kernels, modems, recoveries, roms...4.3, 4.4, etc.etc...
i did find another flashing combo that seemed to fix things but after a period of time wifi/bluetooth would randomly disappear again(!) and i'd have to repeat the whole process over again. strange.

I had tried going back to 4.1.2 rom & went all the way up and it still didn't fix the wifi/bluetooth problem.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No such thing as" best" rom

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk
    And if I'm not mistaken....both DN3 and eZKAT require the same fix for wifi....
    Agni kernel flash is the preferred method...g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app