FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Z1-C69XX]KitSlim_AMG [Evo 9][02/08/2014]The power is nothing without the mastering

1,511 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,277

By jfxperias, Senior Member on 24th March 2014, 07:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th July 2014, 09:19 AM |#1191  
Flag AnGiang
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Checked all again, this issue is not because of rom or unlocked bootloader. Thanks anyway.

15th July 2014, 02:44 PM |#1192  
OP Senior Member
Flag lux

Donate to Me
More
Hi @t all

The update is for into two day max, with a little surprise...

Thanks at all the dev and at the whole world, who from near and far attended the evolution of my rom...
(XDA, [NUT], Niaboc79, MonX®, Auras76, Alx31LTSe, Androguide.fr, Lord Ralph Adolph, XperiaZ2, DooMLoRD, T(X) Haxxor, Ben Ling, Mohammar AG, Rovo89, Ra3al, Serajr, Sandy7, my friend Niggaz, all the users, and I in have lost ...)

Thanks again at all,

Best regards,

jfxperias
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jfxperias For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jfxperias Ad-Free
15th July 2014, 03:15 PM |#1193  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
You saved my LB Z1 jfxperias, the atrocious amount of bloatware installed in the Bell Canada Quebec version was killing it!
Now my Z1 is clean and fast
Expect a donation from me very soon
The Following User Says Thank You to girux1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift girux1 Ad-Free
15th July 2014, 05:34 PM |#1194  
OP Senior Member
Flag lux

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by girux1

You saved my LB Z1 jfxperias, the atrocious amount of bloatware installed in the Bell Canada Quebec version was killing it!
Now my Z1 is clean and fast
Expect a donation from me very soon

Hi ,
Thank you very much for your donation... It's very friendly...
Thanks again for the comment...

Cordially

jfxperias
16th July 2014, 01:00 AM |#1195  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Too much data consuming with this rom, eventhough I unchecked the traffic data option, does someone knows what is consuming that amount of data on the background?

Thanks.
16th July 2014, 02:21 AM |#1196  
Flag Your Basement
Thanks Meter: 7,000

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by latinoguy

Too much data consuming with this rom, eventhough I unchecked the traffic data option, does someone knows what is consuming that amount of data on the background?

Thanks.

Based on the amount of information you've provided us to help solve your problem, I'd wager a guess that your data is being consumed by a ghost.

If you want a better answer, you'll have to give enough information for people to actually help you.

You're post is the same as if I asked "Even though I have money in my bank account, why is there no food in my refrigerator?" How are you supposed to answer that question with so little information?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cajunflavoredbob For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cajunflavoredbob Ad-Free
16th July 2014, 02:23 AM |#1197  

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunflavoredbob

Based on the amount of information you've provided us to help solve your problem, I'd wager a guess that your data is being consumed by a ghost.

If you want a better answer, you'll have to give enough information for people to actually help you.

You're post is the same as if I asked "Even though I have money in my bank account, why is there no food in my refrigerator?" How are you supposed to answer that question with so little information?

I already found a solution, thanks for nothing.
16th July 2014, 03:06 AM |#1198  
Thanks Meter: 173

More
Quote:

Thanks.

You can check which app consumes data amount, look into data options

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to punkt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift punkt Ad-Free
16th July 2014, 03:26 AM |#1199  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkt

You can check which app consumes data amount, look into data options

Yeap, I already did that, I was wondering if someone else has the same problem with the data flow, I checked all aplications one by one and no problem with that, the funny thing is that with traffic data unchecked, my phone still drains the10 mb. all of nothing. I know that one guy ask for more info, but I dont have more info, thats why I,m here asking.

Thanks.
16th July 2014, 04:21 AM |#1200  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
This have been a great rom. At the moment I am in romaur rom but I'll be back to kitslim for giving a try. Surely

The Following User Says Thank You to alesolbe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alesolbe Ad-Free
16th July 2014, 04:42 AM |#1201  
Thanks Meter: 173

More
Quote:

Yeap, I already did that, I was wondering if someone else has the same problem with the data flow, I checked all aplications one by one and no problem with that, the funny thing is that with traffic data unchecked, my phone still drains the10 mb. all of nothing. I know that one guy ask for more info, but I dont have more info, thats why I,m here asking.

Thanks.

Maybe install any traffic monitor app to check it again, maybe some app is refreshing data in background

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to punkt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift punkt Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)