FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

root fail

367 posts
Thanks Meter: 25
 
By darkylight, Senior Member on 23rd June 2014, 09:50 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd June 2014, 12:44 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lebanon, Beirut.
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Its for the 4g sm-n9005 i tried the one for sm-n900 i got root failed.
Seems my note is unrootable

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app
 
 
23rd June 2014, 01:16 PM |#12  
dabenaute's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Quelque part par là
Thanks Meter: 1,505
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkylight

Its for the 4g sm-n9005 i tried the one for sm-n900 i got root failed.
Seems my note is unrootable

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app

which note3 is yours?
15th July 2014, 12:55 PM |#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabenaute

which note3 is yours?

I have the same sm/n900 and nothing work stuck on cashe.img any other methode ?
15th July 2014, 06:38 PM |#14  
dabenaute's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Quelque part par là
Thanks Meter: 1,505
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ shabrani

I have the same sm/n900 and nothing work stuck on cashe.img any other methode ?

hi,look on the previous page( #10) download the cf autoroot extract the file "tar md5" and flash it via odin pc(pda or ap)
The Following User Says Thank You to dabenaute For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dabenaute Ad-Free
15th July 2014, 08:23 PM |#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabenaute

hi,look on the previous page( #10) download the cf autoroot extract the file "tar md5" and flash it via odin pc(pda or ap)

i already tried that 5 times and doesn't work at all stuck on cashe.img and ended up with soft-brick but i tried to flash it with the stock firmware and work but i get error "Samsung. keyboard stopped working" i tried factory reset and clear the cashe without any luck too

the link u provided is fo sm-n9005 i have sm-n900 does that work ?
15th July 2014, 09:51 PM |#16  
dabenaute's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Quelque part par là
Thanks Meter: 1,505
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ shabrani

i already tried that 5 times and doesn't work at all stuck on cashe.img and ended up with soft-brick but i tried to flash it with the stock firmware and work but i get error "Samsung. keyboard stopped working" i tried factory reset and clear the cashe without any luck too

the link u provided is fo sm-n9005 i have sm-n900 does that work ?

Oh my bad,here is the good link for ur phone:http://download.chainfire.eu/353/CF-...gxx-smn900.zip
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes