14.3.A.0.761 ota update!

Search This thread

ruggyboss

Jun 3, 2014
OnePlus Nord CE 5G
I was on .757 rooted with NUT and I updated my phone over OTA and still got root. But I installed SuperSu as a systemapp first.

Ahh I guess that doesn't matter... I did that too, but still can't update...

Inviato dal mio C6903

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Anyway guys, is .769 update about to be released..? I heard of this days ago, I might be wrong..

Inviato dal mio C6903

___ZerO

Mar 6, 2012
Don't worry about updating. If you're using a rom it's practically impossible to update.

I tried to update and it launch an error that says the phone cannot be update because a verification error or something like that.

Sent from my C6903 using xda premium

ruggyboss

Jun 3, 2014
OnePlus Nord CE 5G
Don't worry about updating. If you're using a rom it's practically impossible to update.

I tried to update and it launch an error that says the phone cannot be update because a verification error or something like that.

Sent from my C6903 using xda premium

Yeah I guess everyone already got that... Though it's weird the fact that somebody can update while others can't

Inviato dal mio C6903

ermond012

Jul 6, 2013
Malabon City
Still no OTA notification for this. Cannot use our laptop since it's broken. Philippines, non-rooted, C6903.

Sent fron my Sony Xperia™ Z1

foc-us2k

Mar 26, 2010
NOVA
www.hybridmotive.com
i just did the OTA, I was on @Nut .757 with xposed and got a could not verify. I uninstalled xposed tried again and perfect. Other factors, Battery @100%, Bluetooth off, Wifi off, Nfc off, Stamina on, Downloaded via update center in about phone, On T-Mobile LTE USA. Hope this helps.

ahmedray

Mar 15, 2013
sousse
i just did the OTA, I was on @Nut .757 with xposed and got a could not verify. I uninstalled xposed tried again and perfect. Other factors, Battery @100%, Bluetooth off, Wifi off, Nfc off, Stamina on, Downloaded via update center in about phone, On T-Mobile LTE USA. Hope this helps.
are you in deodexed ROM ?

Envoyé de mon C6903 en utilisant Tapatalk

ruggyboss

Jun 3, 2014
OnePlus Nord CE 5G

Bro can you tell us what you did in detail? I didn't have xposed the first time I tried to update, then I installed it because I just no more wanted to update and I was more interested in other modding stuff.. But I still hope to find a solution!
(I'm asking you this because my pc is broken so I can't flash anything..)

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jimmy2323

Jan 18, 2011
I'm having the same 'could not verify' issues. I was on the 'world-wide media' generic rom and couldnt verify, but I flashed the UK generic last night with the same results.

My phone is unlocked... so maybe that's what's stopping it.

cjey

Jul 6, 2009
Kathmandu
I have rooted C6902 with 14.3.A.0.757 firmware. Whenver i tried to update 14.4.A.0.108 via wifi update center says "could not verify". I have xposed installed. Previously there is no problem when there is no root. Please help.

Regards,
cjey

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You won't lose after OTA

Just to share - I came from NUT's 757 rom updated via OTA to 761 and I did not lose root. :good: Hope this helps.

PS. I didn't notice any difference maybe will check it out for a few more days
    What has changed in this version?

Sent from my C6943 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Changelog provided by SFR and translated using Google Translator:

Update to Android Kit Kat (4.4.2):
    Immersive mode for reading;
    Speech recognition;
    Improved management of contacts (prioritization frequent contacts);
    Bluetooth MAP (communication with a car) compatibility;
    Improved multitasking (accessibility and speed).

Other:
    The interface of the camera app has been improved.
    The message application now supports Emojis.
    Adding the application "File control" to enable better management of files on the SD card.
    Improved Email application
    He won't lose anything - it's not even possible to do OTA update in rooted device.

It'll fail...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Yes it is, just not an unlocked device
    managed to update via OTA on NUTs pre rooted 757. Just updated using update center on phone, still rooted, still with dualrecovery. :) locked bootloader, stock everything. no problems.
    Hmmm, why have you got it and i aint. EE UK, non rooted and am only across the Mersey from you (going by your avatar)

Asuming this update is just a few bug fixes and nothing new in terms of features.

Because
    I'm in the UK and am on EE. Running Monx's rom 6.0.3

So he will have a different customisation number.