36 posts
Thanks Meter: 22

By poseidon5213, Member on 26th April 2012, 06:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th July 2014, 05:18 AM |#9891  
Flag Ponta Porã
Thanks Meter: 20

More
I like the idea that One Plus One uses CM by officials ways. I like CM so much, can't use my phone without it. And One Plus One will get all support by CM team.

Son as possible, I will buy one.
18th July 2014, 06:33 AM |#9892  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by douglasvbarone

I like the idea that One Plus One uses CM by officials ways. I like CM so much, can't use my phone without it. And One Plus One will get all support by CM team.

Son as possible, I will buy one.

the LG G3 is an amazing smartphone, great picture quality. get that.
18th July 2014, 10:56 AM |#9893  
Flag GuangZhou
Thanks Meter: 4

More
iphone 8?
18th July 2014, 01:17 PM |#9894  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmystel

Lol I've had one for a few months the apps have better Ui N even if usage time is less, they've a really good standby n a good camera

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact using XDA Free mobile app

but from what i hear, the battery is suck, is that true?

yess, much better UI and camera, but less customizeable than android
18th July 2014, 01:40 PM |#9895  
Flag Trivandrum
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiikazee

but from what i hear, the battery is suck, is that true?

yess, much better UI and camera, but less customizeable than android

lol well its not as bad as they say it is but yes on rigorous use its bad, used to be better than android earlier :P but now androids come with huge batteries so they are better :P still will get you through a day though on decent normal usage

yes true on the customization part, since ios 7 only though :P pre ios 7 it was highly customizable now its not really worth jailbreaking anymore
18th July 2014, 03:20 PM |#9896  
Flag Ponta Porã

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilgnomez

the LG G3 is an amazing smartphone, great picture quality. get that.

No doubt about that, G3 is a amazing smartphone. But I need to consider the price... One Plus One cost/benefit is far way the best (or will be when start to selling).

Here in Brazil, the smartphones normally costs about 250% of the USA price... Just for example: the Galaxy S5 costs about R$ 2.600,00 today (US$ 1.100 more or less). How much costs in USA? Or another country?

One Plus One will be available in the One Plus store, worldwide. So even if I pay the import taxes, still a attractive price.
18th July 2014, 04:16 PM |#9897  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by douglasvbarone

No doubt about that, G3 is a amazing smartphone. But I need to consider the price... One Plus One cost/benefit is far way the best (or will be when start to selling).

Here in Brazil, the smartphones normally costs about 250% of the USA price... Just for example: the Galaxy S5 costs about R$ 2.600,00 today (US$ 1.100 more or less). How much costs in USA? Or another country?

One Plus One will be available in the One Plus store, worldwide. So even if I pay the import taxes, still a attractive price.

You can actually buy a OnePlus One with having to resort to Ebay, but if LTE matters to you, most of the phones that are readily available (ie: where you don't need an invite) are for the domestic market in China, if the LTE bands are an indicator.
18th July 2014, 04:18 PM |#9898  
Flag Ponta Porã

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PFKMan23

You can actually buy a OnePlus One with having to resort to Ebay, but if LTE matters to you, most of the phones that are readily available (ie: where you don't need an invite) are for the domestic market in China, if the LTE bands are an indicator.

I kinda broke right now , so I'll wait for worldwide realize. Thanks.
18th July 2014, 06:33 PM |#9899  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
My in-laws just bought an Oppo Find 7, and i'm tempted. But the Moto G is more in my budget... Anyway, my good ol' DHD is still up and kicking ass !
18th July 2014, 06:44 PM |#9900  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Never buy spamsung, go for features not for brand name. They hang, have to wait years to receive updates.
HTC, Alcatel, sony. Recommended

Sent from my currently using Spamsung grand duos GT-I9082 using XDA Free mobile app
18th July 2014, 10:36 PM |#9901  

More
Loving my LG G3 thus far and I havent even looked at rooting or anything yet. Been very happy. pictures good, fast and smooth, not bad live recording either. So far so good. Loving the controls on the back of the phone. I hear people talking about screen kind of not vibrant and text looking ugly, I am not having those issues
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)