Soundmagic E10m (with microphone) earphone compactibility with Moto G?

Search This thread

akhilpo

Dec 3, 2010
Has anyone tried Sound magic E10m (with microphone) with the moto G? Does the microphone and control buttons work properly? Does the FM on moto g work well with this earphone?

Thanks in advance
Akhil

fixxxer667

Dec 8, 2010
Hi, I've tried a different pair of soundmagic phones that I had lying around, the MP21 (a cheaper but mostly adequate headset, and pretty expendable at this price).

Mic and button works fine, so I would assume the same for the e10.

However do note that there is a chance you'll notice some background noise when playing music, as the E10 have an impedance of 16 Ohm and many users noticed some issues with headphones that have impedances lower than 32 Ohm.
(Thread here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2611599)

(You can always see the impedance of a headphone in the packaging or the detailed product information)

Reactions: mke1973

AwesomeTurtle

Sep 30, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
awesometurtle.com
To be fair, the hiss is only apparent in silence. You won't hear any background hiss during playback (or rather, the music far outweighs it, to the point where only the nitpicky are deterred).

Sent from my XT1034 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

akhilpo

Dec 3, 2010
Yeah I saw that post. E10 has an impedance of 16 ohms. I am confused now. What should I do now? Should I go for this or a cheaper one that matches the impedence?

rocky869

Mar 23, 2010
Kolkata
E10m volume control & play pause button works on Moto g??? Please reply asap.
I want to buy it but not sure about control function support.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I've tried a different pair of soundmagic phones that I had lying around, the MP21 (a cheaper but mostly adequate headset, and pretty expendable at this price).

Mic and button works fine, so I would assume the same for the e10.

However do note that there is a chance you'll notice some background noise when playing music, as the E10 have an impedance of 16 Ohm and many users noticed some issues with headphones that have impedances lower than 32 Ohm.
    (Thread here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2611599)

(You can always see the impedance of a headphone in the packaging or the detailed product information)