[GUIDE] Using I537 on T-Mobile and other AWS Networks

201 posts
Thanks Meter: 214

By mnasledov, Senior Member on 12th September 2013, 01:34 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th July 2014, 08:59 AM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
No matter what I do, how many cables, laptop/desktop used...I still get "no phone"...

Any ideas?

Tried OEM LG/Samsung/HTC/ebay/amazon cables
Both windows 8 desktop/lapop
14th October 2014, 08:16 PM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VytenisK

Does not work. My there is "No phone" message shown.

Allen Ros wrote in a youtube comment something that worked for me:
"To everyone not getting the (0) detection on QPST: I've stumbled upon a post on XDA forums and a fix for me that worked is -- 1) enter *#9090# on dialer, 2) CLICK on the #2 - DM/DUN over HSIC, 3) phone should reset; just connnect the cable back in and try QPST again. Hope this helps."

I also used the DM+MODEM+ADB setting at *#0808#

For the record, Im using a i537 with Android 4.4.2 on Framework NE3.. I used *#2263# and choosed LTE/WCDMA Mode Only afterwards for it to switch to 4G (H+) if 4Glte was not in range. Im in Ecuador's CNT network.
31st December 2015, 09:49 AM |#63  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Everyone is having problems probably because the OP put the wrong url there it is suppose to be "fast.t-mobile.com" (not fast.tmobile.com) missing a dash. Good day!
22nd February 2018, 01:45 AM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 327

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xs2k

No matter what I do, how many cables, laptop/desktop used...I still get "no phone"...
Any ideas?
Tried OEM LG/Samsung/HTC/ebay/amazon cables
Both windows 8 desktop/lapop

Most likely you have a corrupted EFS.
To fix it you will need an identical phone, read out the EFS with any tool like QPST or EFS-Pro, then write it back into your non-working phone, reboot and test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojuniour

Everyone is having problems probably because the OP put the wrong url there it is suppose to be "fast.t-mobile.com" (not fast.tmobile.com) missing a dash. Good day!

Actually it works with both variations, I've tested them.
22nd February 2018, 11:09 PM |#65  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by billa

Most likely you have a corrupted EFS.
To fix it you will need an identical phone, read out the EFS with any tool like QPST or EFS-Pro, then write it back into your non-working phone, reboot and test.

Actually it works with both variations, I've tested them.

welp...
26th October 2018, 10:40 AM |#66  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
This is a pretty old thread but 2018 posts. Do we still need to do this to use a i537 on t-mobile and AWS networks?
I already have a pile of stuff to do installing firmware and full Odin packages and all that multiple gigabytes of flashes.
I would think there's been some advancements in the past 5~6 years for more compatibility between GSM carriers yeah?
13th December 2018, 04:17 AM |#67  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leahs4

This is a pretty old thread but 2018 posts. Do we still need to do this to use a i537 on t-mobile and AWS networks?
I already have a pile of stuff to do installing firmware and full Odin packages and all that multiple gigabytes of flashes.
I would think there's been some advancements in the past 5~6 years for more compatibility between GSM carriers yeah?

most of the phones out there nowadays support quite alot of frequencies.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aws, i337, i537, sim, unlock

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)