FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Z1-C69XX]KitSlim_AMG [Evo 9][02/08/2014]The power is nothing without the mastering

1,511 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,277

By jfxperias, Senior Member on 24th March 2014, 07:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th July 2014, 04:42 AM |#1201  
Thanks Meter: 173

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by latinoguy

Yeap, I already did that, I was wondering if someone else has the same problem with the data flow, I checked all aplications one by one and no problem with that, the funny thing is that with traffic data unchecked, my phone still drains the10 mb. all of nothing. I know that one guy ask for more info, but I dont have more info, thats why I,m here asking.

Thanks.

Maybe install any traffic monitor app to check it again, maybe some app is refreshing data in background

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to punkt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift punkt Ad-Free

16th July 2014, 09:21 AM |#1202  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
In juli I have used 1gb on data so far. 800 mb is used by playing Ingress. So no data leaks over here.

About battery use. Played Ingress for about 5 hours. That's 5 hours GPS and screen on. Very nice!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moosebreath For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift moosebreath Ad-Free
17th July 2014, 11:09 AM |#1203  
Flag riyadh
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Why 4.4.2 (stock preloaded rom) is the only one which have the best camera drivers?

Because after that all firmwares have the worst drivers till now. Camera quality might improved but most of the time camera wont open and gives a camera not available error. And some time it took 7,8 sec to open a camera. I thought it is solved in this latest update but still same problem, whenever u want to take a pictures quickly and you face this bull**** error aah it really makes me pissed off.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app
17th July 2014, 11:10 AM |#1204  
OP Senior Member
Flag lux

Donate to Me
More
Hi at all,

Sorry but I will have of delay, my work me called, I can't finish the rom for today... Maybe in this night or tomorrow...

Cordially,

jfxperias
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jfxperias For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jfxperias Ad-Free
17th July 2014, 11:43 AM |#1205  
Flag AnGiang
Thanks Meter: 91

More
No problem, but i wonder what is "little surprise", can you show change log first :P

Sent from my C6903
The Following User Says Thank You to hxq88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hxq88 Ad-Free
17th July 2014, 01:00 PM |#1206  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfxperias

Hi at all,

Sorry but I will have of delay, my work me called, I can't finish the rom for today... Maybe in this night or tomorrow...

Cordially,

jfxperias

Great news i hope it will be before weekend
Thx for your work
The Following User Says Thank You to diabolus81 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift diabolus81 Ad-Free
17th July 2014, 07:54 PM |#1207  
Thanks Meter: 173

More
Take your time bro

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to punkt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift punkt Ad-Free
18th July 2014, 03:44 AM |#1208  
Thanks Meter: 99

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfxperias

Hi at all,

Cordially,

jfxperias

Man, i am sure you are a great person in real life too. Your company should be lucky to have ppl like you, so much of commitment
The Following User Says Thank You to thalada For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thalada Ad-Free
19th July 2014, 11:34 AM |#1209  
OP Senior Member
Flag lux

Donate to Me
More
Hi at all,
The New Update is available

[Evo 8][19/07/2014]:
- Improvement of RAM available
- Remove tweaks networks
- AMG Center settings modded(performances & options)
- Xposed & Xperia™ Xposed integrated
- Last Album
- Last Phonebook
- Last Video
- KitSlim Logo
- Two packages GAPPS-AMG modified
- Three packages Patch [C69XX] Update

Please, made an Clean Install, I wait your reports...

Best Regards,

jfxperias
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to jfxperias For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jfxperias Ad-Free
19th July 2014, 01:30 PM |#1210  
Flag AnGiang
Thanks Meter: 91

More
im lazy restore apps after full wipe, so i try dirty flash first. Hope i wont need fresh install this
Dirty flash done, rom booted, dont have any force close haha
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-19-19-24-54.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	151.5 KB
ID:	2859640Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-19-19-24-46.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	131.7 KB
ID:	2859641
The Following User Says Thank You to hxq88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hxq88 Ad-Free
19th July 2014, 01:32 PM |#1211  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Very nice. Works well, no problems so far. Xposed nicely integrated and modules running well. I think this is your best work yet. Many thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to scarshi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift scarshi Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)