[Q] What custom rom can i use for Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M

Search This thread

shertech28

Jun 16, 2014
I am kinda confused with all of the custom roms around here and just to brighten my path with all the rom can i ask your help with my phone
My phone is a Samsung galaxy S4 SGH-I337M With current specs
Android Version: 4.4.2
Baseband Version: I337MVLUFNE1
Kernel Version: 3.4.0-1529758 dpi@SWDD5823 #1
Build Number: KOT49H.I337MVLUFNE1

I would like to install custom rom for it, what are the possible roms that i can install withou bricking it. thanks for your kind answers in advance.

Jchef

Aug 26, 2013
Read alot. Took me a few weeks to figure out what I could do. Read Ib4stids rom ops. They are useful. Maple leaf works out of the box on that phone. He also has a build of Goldeneye that works on all variants.

Sent from Canadian i337m using Tapatalk

Reactions: shertech28

i31us

Oct 14, 2011
Hi there,

if you flash the right kernel, you can also run roms built for the i9505. I have the i337m and I use samy deluxe as my daily driver

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium HD app

Who is the battery life with the samy deluxe ROM?

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

I am kinda confused with all of the custom roms around here and just to brighten my path with all the rom can i ask your help with my phone

I would like to install custom rom for it, what are the possible roms that i can install withou bricking it. thanks for your kind answers in advance.

plenty to choose from Goldeneye, Kangakat, Omni, etc
you will have to try a few to figure out your daily driver rom

Bluntified

Jul 23, 2012
Sauga
I've been looking for the same thing. I almost never see "NE1" mentioned anywhere and made me confused as what's available.

The French Tickl3r

May 19, 2013
Montreal
Who is the battery life with the samy deluxe ROM?

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

plenty to choose from Goldeneye, Kangakat, Omni, etc
you will have to try a few to figure out your daily driver rom

extremely decent, typically at least 24 hours even with moderate to heavy usage

MAD12

Jul 12, 2012
Ann Arbor - MI

I use the hyperdrive ROM for ATT. Its awesome you should try it. good battery life / features.

Jchef

Aug 26, 2013
Goldeneye works out of the box for i337m. Very fast rom. Vision x is great too but I think you need a kernel for our carrier. Read about kernels. Read about flashing other carriers roms. Reading reading and more reading is the only way to get more confortable with flashing. Good luck.

Tapatalked from California Custom Chrome M&M I337m

Jchef

Aug 26, 2013
Just flash it. On touchwiz googy max for i9505 works amazing on i337m. Great sound, speed, stability.

Last edited:

pikipau

Dec 15, 2017
como te quedo?

Hola, que rom le pusiste finalmente? y como lo hiciste?

Hi, what ROM did you finally flash ? and how did you do it?

How do I make it stay and not revert?

***Edit by oka1 Moderator ***

Pikipau - por favor -... Aqui en XDA ... Ingles' solomente ...Thanks !

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there,

if you flash the right kernel, you can also run roms built for the i9505. I have the i337m and I use samy deluxe as my daily driver

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium HD app
    Read alot. Took me a few weeks to figure out what I could do. Read Ib4stids rom ops. They are useful. Maple leaf works out of the box on that phone. He also has a build of Goldeneye that works on all variants.

Sent from Canadian i337m using Tapatalk