[ROM][i9300][4.4.4][OFFICIAL] Gummy AOSP Nightly's

Search This thread

Khanster97

Feb 18, 2013
flashing question

will this rom flash its own kernel when im installing it on my phone? I ask because i run siyah and was wondering if i have to flash the stock kernel on before i flash this rom

spoonymoon

Aug 31, 2011
Det mørke Jylland
This rom is soo smooth and well working, used it for ages, always been super: )
Thanks a million wedgess and team u rock

Dual booting with googy 2.31 ..!

Last edited:

Khanster97

Feb 18, 2013
This ROM only let's me play music when I'm on the homeacreen, if I put the phone to sleep or open any other app(even the music app) while the music is playing the playback just stops, but the music is still playing because the song time progresses. Can you fix this because this is a huge bug to me please, or suggest a fix cos music is my life, thanks (ignore me sorry I managed to fix it, all I had to do was turn off the OK google hotword detection)

Last edited:

wedgess

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 23, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
www.pac-rom.com
Finally got the chance to flash the latest version last week, noticed the camera was broken and looks like it might have been for awhile :( apologies for that. Finally got back up on a server and got around to making the changes and in addition added TWRP to the builds.

Anyway if you want to download the ROM with the fixed camera you can do so HERE (will be merged for tomorrows or the following days nightlies) and if you want to try Gummy TWRP you can get it HERE.

wedgess

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 23, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
www.pac-rom.com
androidhosting.org isn't working anymore and i realy need this rom

Development stopped as we didn't have the money to keep our servers running so unfortunately you won't be able to download it unless anyone has a downloaded version lying around. The repos are still there and it should still be buildable if u really need it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GUMMY

IulWCzh.png

Gummy ROM is made for speed, stability and to stay as closely in line with AOSP as possible while still supporting a large amount of devices and giving you all of the features you love. It isn’t slowed down by features you’ll never use nor is it so slim as to be just another AOSP build.*

Features:

* New base built from AOSP
    * Status Bar Mods
    * Hardware Key Mod
    * Many Wallpapers
    * Performance Control
    * Application Permission Controls
    * Carrier Label Options
    * Lock clock widget
    * QuickSettings
    * Theme Manager

Whats not working...
    * Unknown for now - everything seems fine, however with if you find any please let us know and provide a logcat when reporting bugs and any otherdetails you may think which will help us help you.

ChangLOG:

Please review our Gerrit instance to keep up with changes daily...

Instructions for installations:

1. Download ROM
    2. Download Gapps
    3. Push to sdcard
    4. Reboot Recovery
    5. Wipe Data and Cache
    6. Install ROM
    7. Install Gapps
    8. Reboot System

Contributions:

- Thank you to Cyanogenmod for device and hardware repositories. Without this, porting * * Gummy to QCOM devices would have been nearly impossible.
    - Thank you to Google for the best source code.
    - Androidfilehost.com for hosting our file servers!

Team Members: In alphabetical order

Primary Developers:
    Cphelps76, Kejar31

Developers and Device Maintainers:
    Bkjolly, BytecodeMe, DHacker29, Hashcode, hedwig34, Papi92, TDM, wedgess, Xoomdev

Artwork direction and development
    ChadFrankos, Cphelps76, Kejar31

Gummy ROM Downloads

Github- https://github.com/TEAM-Gummy

Kernel source - https://github.com/TEAM-Gummy/android_kernel_samsung_smdk4412 -b kk4.4

Gerrit- http://review.gummyrom.com/#/q/status:open,n,z

Twitter- @TeamGummyRom

GAPPS - or your prefered KitKat Gapps

XDA:DevDB Information
    Gummy AOSP KitKat Official Nightly's i9300, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S III I9300

Contributors
    wedgess
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2014-01-12
    Last Updated 2014-07-21
    There is a problem with Jenkins at the moment which is the reason there has been no nightlies. So posted a build from today in the OP which can also be downloaded HERE.

Change-log can be viewed on our gerrit
    Finally got the chance to flash the latest version last week, noticed the camera was broken and looks like it might have been for awhile :( apologies for that. Finally got back up on a server and got around to making the changes and in addition added TWRP to the builds.

Anyway if you want to download the ROM with the fixed camera you can do so HERE (will be merged for tomorrows or the following days nightlies) and if you want to try Gummy TWRP you can get it HERE.
    Nighlies are now up... Enjoy!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
    Do not flash last nights ROM from the nightly folder..

Use the nightly from the mirror instead, i've updated the link to the mirror which can also be found HERE