M8 Double Dip case

Search This thread

Lopan12

Feb 21, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Yup, so I got one, and it's cool, but It's just not my style. So, its like new, in the box, if anyone wants it, shoot me a pm.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Yup, so I got one, and it's cool, but It's just not my style. So, its like new, in the box, if anyone wants it, shoot me a pm. It's the Grey with orange and blue and grey end caps

OddFutur3

Aug 4, 2012
Westeros
I've been thinking of buying one lately, but was afraid it might not fit well based on reviews I had seen. That or one of those cool wood cases :good:

Yup, so I got one, and it's cool, but It's just not my style. So, its like new, in the box, if anyone wants it, shoot me a pm. It's the Grey with orange and blue and grey end caps

How much for the case?

L Win

Apr 14, 2010
It's my favourite case but my phone rattles around in it as the fit is not snug. I'm thinking about how to fix it.

I had the same problem with the loose fit. It wasn't bad but just loose enough to bother me. I figured out the problem was due to the end caps not having enough pressure to fit snugly with the middle piece. I fixed the problem by placing scotch tape (3 pieces thick) on the back of the phone where the two end caps meet the middle piece. Now the case feels nice and tight.

Hope this helps.

Batfink33

I had the same problem with the loose fit. It wasn't bad but just loose enough to bother me. I figured out the problem was due to the end caps not having enough pressure to fit snugly with the middle piece. I fixed the problem by placing scotch tape (3 pieces thick) on the back of the phone where the two end caps meet the middle piece. Now the case feels nice and tight.

Hope this helps.

Yeah, I've fixed it by putting blu tack in the gap causing the rattle. It's fine now :)

Sent From My xx.004 Using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's a few pics.
    This looks better protect more and its cheaper also lol!

61jhCjZR9hL._SL1500_.jpg

Code:
    http://www.amazon.com/Spigen®-CUSHION-Protective-Gunmetal-Cushioned/dp/B00J9B4FR0/
    This looks better protect more and its cheaper also lol!

61jhCjZR9hL._SL1500_.jpg

Code:
    http://www.amazon.com/Spigen®-CUSHION-Protective-Gunmetal-Cushioned/dp/B00J9B4FR0/

This renders the IR blaster useless

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk