More
MIUI v4.7.18 OTA Available....!!!!
MIUI v4.7.18 is now available for download :

MIUI 4.7.18 : *Click Me*

Changelog :

1. Apps Updated - Calendar , SystemUI , Music , Phone , Settings , MIUI Market
2. Changes in Framework

A small announcement for all-
I am temporarily stopping the development of my ROM due to certain reasons and this will be the last update
But do not worry i will be back soon with a better version of the rom which will be more faster, lighter and bug fixed.
Thank you for using the ROM and for all your support.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fa1zali For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fa1zali Ad-Free

20th July 2014, 11:27 AM |#292  
Flag Jaipur
Thanks Meter: 28

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fa1zali

Changelog :

2. Changes in Framework

I am temporarily stopping the development of my ROM due to certain reasons and this will be the last update
But do not worry i will be back soon with a better version of the rom which will be more faster, lighter and bug fixed.

will miss u.
The Following User Says Thank You to shivrajsingh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shivrajsingh Ad-Free
20th July 2014, 06:25 PM |#293  
Flag Valsad
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Question
Quote:

Changelog :

2. Changes in Framework

Why brother Suddenly???
What really happened? And I hope u will return soon...
Will miss your work until u come back...
The Following User Says Thank You to daksh143 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daksh143 Ad-Free
20th July 2014, 06:56 PM |#294  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1

More
This is the best rom I have ever used on my a116hd till date, I hope you continue improving the rom and make it the best ever rom for our phone, all the best.
The Following User Says Thank You to amyth1884 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift amyth1884 Ad-Free
22nd July 2014, 07:26 AM |#295  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Question
Quote:

Changelog :

2. Changes in Framework

Can i use those two updates and Dolby Digital Mod in Canvas 4 A210?...Currently i m on MIUI v4.7.4 by Nero D.
22nd July 2014, 07:40 AM |#296  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 901

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007jigar

Can i use those two updates and Dolby Digital Mod in Canvas 4 A210?...Currently i m on MIUI v4.7.4 by Nero D.

no you cannot use them .....they are only for canvas HD and its clones (IT IS NOT PERMITTED) , if you flash the updates and dolby digital then your device will get bricked and will never start causing a bootloop

Cant you use your mind when they are only developed for canvas hd and its clones then how can you flash on a different device.
Avoid these off topic questions, if you have queries ask in your respective forum.This forum is only made for canvas HD
22nd July 2014, 08:27 AM |#297  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Thumbs up
Quote:

no you cannot use them .....they are only for canvas HD and its clones (IT IS NOT PERMITTED) , if you flash the updates and dolby digital then your device will get bricked and will never start causing a bootloop

Cant you use your mind when they are only developed for canvas hd and its clones then how can you flash on a different device.
Avoid these off topic questions, if you have queries ask in your respective forum.This forum is only made for canvas HD

okay...Thanks for your reply...and i m not talking about your full rom...i just said updates...i m not developer..i m a newbie...so i just ask u...
22nd July 2014, 12:09 PM |#298  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 8

More
hey.. i just flashed this rom rom is good no doubt but i am getting too low speed on WIFI while downloading from playstore...
Previously i was getting around 3mb/s from playstore bt nw its 30-80 kb/s
Please help me out..
Perviously i was Using Miui rom by other dev
22nd July 2014, 01:32 PM |#299  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 901

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi776

hey.. i just flashed this rom rom is good no doubt but i am getting too low speed on WIFI while downloading from playstore...
Previously i was getting around 3mb/s from playstore bt nw its 30-80 kb/s
Please help me out..
Perviously i was Using Miui rom by other dev

bro downloading speed are all fine
maybe sometimes there might be a problem with google servers or your network connections because of which you are not getting good speeds.
Sometime i also face a similar issue but it gets resolved after sometime.(Not only on miui but all other roms)

Network & wifi tweaks are already present in the rom so there is no problem in the rom.
And the development has temporarily stopped so i cant help you more than that...
22nd July 2014, 01:47 PM |#300  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:

bro downloading speed are all fine
maybe sometimes there might be a problem with google servers or your network connections because of which you are not getting good speeds.
Sometime i also face a similar issue but it gets resolved after sometime.(Not only on miui but all other roms)

Network & wifi tweaks are already present in the rom so there is no problem in the rom.
And the development has temporarily stopped so i cant help you more than that...

No problem bro... btw good rom..
22nd July 2014, 04:12 PM |#301  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Im getting a problem on this ROM my battery drops from 50%-60% to 20% below most of the time it and mostly when I restart my phone on 60% below of my battery I already buy a new battery for my phone but still this problem still occur, help please
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
a116, micromax, miui
Previous Thread Next Thread