578 posts
Thanks Meter: 490

By winga45, Senior Member on 26th March 2014, 02:51 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th July 2014, 02:34 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Having issue with sound with latest 7-12 nightly
I can't control the sound for like the speaker phone or ringtone etc...it's at full volume and changing the volume via the volume button does nothing. Also, still having the forced reboot when coming out of tether mode and re-enabling wifi!

* Looks like it's just the volume of the speaker phone...it's just full blast no matter what.

-Neal
12th July 2014, 07:20 PM |#112  
Thanks Meter: 34

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by semdoc

There were a compliants that sound isn't louder....

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...L-20140702.zip

Please test withthis build Sounds....

This build contains all changes from today...

Cheers..

What did you change to allow sound to be louder? I really love this feature about this rom and I was wondering what the process was for future reference.
13th July 2014, 06:27 PM |#113  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
7-13 update
Still can't control speaker phone volume, it's full blast or nothing.
Turn on tether then off and re-enable wifi still force reboots

And as of this new 7-13 rom...pocket mode no longer works. I take the phone out of my pocket and it does not come on, you have to press the power button and even then it acts like it's stuck for a few seconds then the screen comes on.

Thanks for the great work guys.
13th July 2014, 10:35 PM |#114  
Flag Mesquite
Thanks Meter: 11

More
hello...

I would like to report an issue when I use pdanet+/foxfi app and I turn off the wireless hotpot on the foxfi. I get reload, i see the custom boot logo(AICP) is not even full reboot i dont see samsung logo like when you restart the phone. doesn't do it all the time but does it frequently.
im on 7/12 nightly
13th July 2014, 11:05 PM |#115  
Hi really good rom although I am having some problems my sd card wont mount to titanium backup so I can't get ahold of my backups does anyone know what this problem could be it also have been when I flashed another 4.4 point 4 ROM I couldn't get titanium backup to me to mount my SD card
14th July 2014, 01:53 PM |#116  
Thanks Meter: 145

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dozenboy0012

Hi really good rom although I am having some problems my sd card wont mount to titanium backup so I can't get ahold of my backups does anyone know what this problem could be it also have been when I flashed another 4.4 point 4 ROM I couldn't get titanium backup to me to mount my SD card

Hello. If you haven't, in titanium press the menus button, then press preference, then scroll to backup folder location, then when you press that press search/scan, whole device, then after scan press use current location, then press the back button to exit titanium, then it should restart by itself with your backups on the list. Hope this helps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to bigfoot.kom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bigfoot.kom Ad-Free
14th July 2014, 06:52 PM |#117  
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfoot.kom

Hello. If you haven't, in titanium press the menus button, then press preference, then scroll to backup folder location, then when you press that press search/scan, whole device, then after scan press use current location, then press the back button to exit titanium, then it should restart by itself with your backups on the list. Hope this helps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

thank you for the input but I tried that when I first put it in and I press the menu button the first thing a little cloud pops up and it says titanium backup was not able to mount SD card and I can go no farther from there
The Following User Says Thank You to Dozenboy0012 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dozenboy0012 Ad-Free
23rd July 2014, 09:33 AM |#118  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 6,577

Donate to Me
More
Another test round Guys !!!

http://devhost.xda-developers.com/feY

Please test MiraCast for real on your Smart TV's..

How to access?

** Go to Settings.. Display.. Cast Screen.. Tap on three dots... Enable Wifi Display and connect to your Smart TV...

Then try to play your videos ...

What is Mira Cast? http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracast´╗┐

Every report is highly appreciated
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to semdoc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift semdoc Ad-Free
21st August 2014, 03:17 AM |#119  
Flag Chapel Hill, NC
Thanks Meter: 128

More
Can I infer from this very quiet thread that the latest nightlies are as stable as they were last month when I last flashed?
21st August 2014, 03:54 AM |#120  
OP Senior Member
Flag miami
Thanks Meter: 490

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by upconvert

Can I infer from this very quiet thread that the latest nightlies are as stable as they were last month when I last flashed?

Yes and always get better on every nightly
The Following User Says Thank You to winga45 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift winga45 Ad-Free
25th August 2014, 02:05 PM |#121  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
How is the battery life on this Rom? Tried other 4.4.4 roms and battery was just average :/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)