Inverted S5 Samsungime Keyboard (black)

Search This thread

pelpa87

Apr 2, 2012
Pilar
Thanks bro love it
aqedehu2.jpg

Excuse I repeat myself...but how do you activate the símbols behind letters like in the picture above?

Sent from my SM-G900H using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

bamse84

Aug 17, 2013
Excuse I repeat myself...but how do you activate the símbols behind letters like in the picture above?

If you have xposed installed just search after the module called "samsung alt symbols"..hope it helps

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: pelpa87

pelpa87

Apr 2, 2012
Pilar
If you have xposed installed just search after the module called "samsung alt symbols"..hope it helps

Noop i don't have it...and wasn't planning to...
I know there is a way to activate ir manually...just modifying some file...

bamse84

Aug 17, 2013
Noop i don't have it...and wasn't planning to...
I know there is a way to activate ir manually...just modifying some file...

Then i don't know. .i think is something related to feature.xml

pelpa87

Apr 2, 2012
Pilar
Then i don't know. .i think is something related to feature.xml

indeed!! just can't find wich value to add! you have xposed? can you activate it and share with me your feature.xml? or your "other.xml"?

thx!

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Never Mind, found it!! and its working!

bamse84

Aug 17, 2013
indeed!! just can't find wich value to add! you have xposed? can you activate it and share with me your feature.xml? or your "other.xml"?

thx!

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Never Mind, found it!! and its working!

Good then..?

efrome

Mar 13, 2014
chanthoeunpen,

I love the black keyboard with white letters. Could you make it so it can be pasted to the system like the black on black. I unzipped your post and copy and pasted the app. The haptic feedback and sound does not work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Free mobile app

Prof Peach

Sep 14, 2011
Morpeth UK
Black n white working for me in portrait but has a transparent background in landscape so I see my wallpaper image.

Extracted,copy n pasted to system/app then changed permissions to rw-r-r.
Rebooted and tested. Still looks better but would like it black background portrait and landscape.
ybyryrap.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S5 running NeatRom 0X0

typos1

Apr 3, 2007
UK
push this file SamsungIME.apk with rootexplorer to system dont forget to thank me

reboot into recovery and flash zip file do not forget to thank me

Sorry to gatecrash an S5 thread when I havent got one - havent had a Samsung device for a few years now, but I really miss the 3x4 phone pad style keyboard that Samsung devices offer and having tried many 3rd party keyboard apps most of which arent very good, I thought I d search for the actual Samsung keyboard apk from a system image dump, but found this thread.

Attempted to just add the apk to system/app but it wont install, tried as a normal app, wont install either, dont wont to flash it as the flash is for the S5.

I know I havent got a Samsung device now, but I wasnt really expecting any problems installing it, its just a keyboard after all.

Anyone any idea how I could get it working on my Find5 (running OmniROM).

Maybe its a DPI issue ? Would the S4 one work ?

EDIT: found an LG G3 keyboard ported for other devices that works great, be nice to have the Samsung one for other devices though, spose it would be a lot of work to dev ?

Last edited:

fawkesbot

Sep 1, 2014
Rio de Janeiro
I just love it, thank man!! Really beautiful!:good::good:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:cowboy: Brazilian GS5 - SM900M + Volume Boost + CF-AutoRoot-KLTEUB + TWRP2.7 OpenRecovery + Original ROM 4.4.2 :cowboy:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts