LED Notification?

Search This thread

blecap

Dec 12, 2011
Singapore
Hi been using this baby for a 2 weeks now LTE version. Just wondering if there is any LED on them afaik there is none that I know of. How could they miss that feature! anyways, what apps are u guys using for notification beside dynamic notification app?

raundown

Jun 1, 2009
It doesn't have one. Works out better that way for me tho. No more LED flashing at night. Probably save a tiny bit of battery too. If the lack of LED really bothers you you can download some apps that uses camera flash for notification.

Hi been using this baby for a 2 weeks now LTE version. Just wondering if there is any LED on them afaik there is none that I know of. How could they miss that feature! anyways, what apps are u guys using for notification beside dynamic notification app?

None of the Samsung tablets have a notification LED. They never did.

I'm not using a SIM yet, and sync is off, so it does not bother me. (except the charging/charged, that I miss.)

If the lack of LED really bothers you you can download some apps that uses camera flash for notification.

You do realize that's also a factory included accessibility setting? Under settings > device > accessibility > hearing > flash notification.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

blecap

Dec 12, 2011
Singapore
None of the Samsung tablets have a notification LED. They never did.

I'm not using a SIM yet, and sync is off, so it does not bother me. (except the charging/charged, that I miss.)

You do realize that's also a factory included accessibility setting? Under settings > device > accessibility > hearing > flash notification.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

doesn't seems to flash anything. im not sure which apps is causing it either.

thatexan

Jan 24, 2009
✌ EARTH ✌

You do realize that only works on native apps and not 3rd parties on all samsung tablets & phones.