FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM][4.4.3][Unofficial] Carbon KitKat - Togari GPe [2014-06-14]

3,398 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,641
 
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd August 2014, 06:21 AM |#201  
souless poet's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uToTMeH8

Nope...I didn't have any at all.

I am getting 4 a day. And then it will just freeze on me and I will have to reboot myself. What Kensal you running?

Sent from my SM-P900 using XDA Free mobile app
 
 
3rd August 2014, 06:48 AM |#202  
uToTMeH8's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MA
Thanks Meter: 115
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by souless poet

I am getting 4 a day. And then it will just freeze on me and I will have to reboot myself. What Kensal you running?

Sent from my SM-P900 using XDA Free mobile app

The kernel that comes packaged with the ROM
3rd August 2014, 09:30 AM |#203  
souless poet's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Weird. Wonder if I have am app or two that's causing the crashes. Doesn't happen w one specific app. Happens at random. Itbwill freeze for bout a minute and then reboot.

Sent from my Gpe Z Ultra using XDA Free mobile app
3rd August 2014, 04:32 PM |#204  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
I had too reboots but haven't in over a week
4th August 2014, 04:54 AM |#205  
Quote:
Originally Posted by souless poet

Weird. Wonder if I have am app or two that's causing the crashes. Doesn't happen w one specific app. Happens at random. Itbwill freeze for bout a minute and then reboot.

Sent from my Gpe Z Ultra using XDA Free mobile app

Did you dirty flash it or did you wipe?

You want me to put the hammer down?
4th August 2014, 06:01 AM |#206  
souless poet's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by egzthunder1

Did you dirty flash it or did you wipe?

You want me to put the hammer down?

No I wiped. I'm thinking about just doing a fresh install and seeing what happens. Always a pain to load everything back up.

Sent from my SM-P900 using XDA Free mobile app
4th August 2014, 06:23 AM |#207  
blueether's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,641
 
Donate to Me
More
I've been getting a reboot or two every day or two on the normal togari since cm changed things around 3 weeks ago, but nobody else has really complained.
4th August 2014, 10:37 PM |#208  
uToTMeH8's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MA
Thanks Meter: 115
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueether

I've been getting a reboot or two every day or two on the normal togari since cm changed things around 3 weeks ago, but nobody else has really complained.

Any idea what's causing it?
5th August 2014, 12:22 AM |#209  
CCJ22's Avatar
Senior Member
Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 89
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueether

try this fix http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3&postcount=23. Don't know if it will help on GPe though

That worked, thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by souless poet

Anyone else getting a lot of reboots?

Sent from my SM-P900 using XDA Free mobile app

I only get 1 every 48 hours (rough estimate)

I do get a freeze on the phone whenever someone wants to video chat via hangouts... The call comes in and I can hear it but I can't see it and the phone just sits there.
5th August 2014, 07:45 AM |#210  
blueether's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,641
 
Donate to Me
More
You may have seen that I have been donated a GPe by a very kind member on here (if you don't want anyone to know that it was you don't put your hand up, or PM me if you don't mind me saying ). This will allow me to debug these little niggles that seen to be effecting the GPe, I might even get the converting tool I was working on to work.

Al up expect to see a little more GPe dev work when I have time
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blueether For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift blueether Ad-Free
5th August 2014, 08:38 PM |#211  
CCJ22's Avatar
Senior Member
Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 89
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueether

You may have seen that I have been donated a GPe by a very kind member on here (if you don't want anyone to know that it was you don't put your hand up, or PM me if you don't mind me saying ). This will allow me to debug these little niggles that seen to be effecting the GPe, I might even get the converting tool I was working on to work.

Al up expect to see a little more GPe dev work when I have time

Great news! Congrats
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes