Stweaks profiles for dorimanx LG-G2 Kernel

• Thread starter Deleted member 4871016
  • Start date
Search This thread

Danzano

May 21, 2011
Auckland
Is that what you are thinking of what you tested. I just tested with androbench and it's showing me some other things

Read 115

Read 108

The rest of the data also shows 1024 is performing better from what I tested fast

Have a look at sqlite random read write etc 2560 looks best although I would like to test 3072

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

quang61

Apr 30, 2014
Why don't you just choose extreme battery... My 320 easily get 6h sot with this
asanyhu8.jpg

Danzano

May 21, 2011
Auckland
Just checked the kernel does support loop devices

Also disabled touch boot and changed 1-2 settings so if there is a decent improvement I'll re post my profile

Ygrec

Jan 8, 2014
Just checked the kernel does support loop devices

Also disabled touch boot and changed 1-2 settings so if there is a decent improvement I'll re post my profile

Hi Danzano,

I read (in Dorimanx kernel main thread) that you've been experimenting with different governor & hotplug combinations. Unfortunately I can't post in Android development forums, 'cos I've been mostly a silent watcher here, so I'll ask you here how is alucard/alucard combo vs. intelliactive/intelligent in terms of battery life? I understand you find the intelli combo snappier.

Danzano

May 21, 2011
Auckland
Intelliactive with intelli hotplug is a lot snappier but obviously being interactive based you sacrifice some battery life for performance. At the moment I am re-tuning the governor and testing if it goes well over the next 24hrs and I did my settings right it could be a very good option. First set of settings I tried got 5hrs sot so now on the second set re-tweaked and if it gets 6 that's good enough for me and I'll pass the settings over to dori to evaluate and possibly merge in the next kernel release. Also don't worry the longer your here the more you learn and chat and contribute won't be long and you will be able to post. I've been around since my LG gt540 and have learnt heaps through this site and great community

Ygrec

Jan 8, 2014
Also don't worry the longer your here the more you learn and chat and contribute won't be long and you will be able to post. I've been around since my LG gt540 and have learnt heaps through this site and great community
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the details and the encouragement! ☺
Indeed a great site and communuty, and I don't actually want to post too much, as the development forums are already full with questions that can be easily answered by Google.

Danzano

May 21, 2011
Auckland
Also don't worry the longer your here the more you learn and chat and contribute won't be long and you will be able to post. I've been around since my LG gt540 and have learnt heaps through this site and great community

Indeed a great site and communuty, and I don't actually want to post too much, as the development forums are already full with questions that can be easily answered by Google.[/QUOTE]

Most welcome and trust me after some time you will know enough to contribute or ask questions that have not been asked :)

Also new settings are looking good so far so if I hit the 6hr sot today they will be forwarded to dori.

Also saw someone mention they are running io gov fiops 1024kb and everyone seems to run the same on screen as off. I've found fiops for screen on and deadline for screen off has helped my battery a little as screen on there are more processes than screen off so deadline is more acceptable for screen off use.

Reactions: phaze one

replyme

Aug 12, 2014
kayseri
Indeed a great site and communuty, and I don't actually want to post too much, as the development forums are already full with questions that can be easily answered by Google.

Most welcome and trust me after some time you will know enough to contribute or ask questions that have not been asked :)

Also new settings are looking good so far so if I hit the 6hr sot today they will be forwarded to dori.

Also saw someone mention they are running io gov fiops 1024kb and everyone seems to run the same on screen as off. I've found fiops for screen on and deadline for screen off has helped my battery a little as screen on there are more processes than screen off so deadline is more acceptable for screen off use.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

What is your settings?

Raagh

Jun 12, 2013
People add a brief description of your profile in your post. Battery life dont say anything.

We cant download every profile in here just to see how its configured.

D

Deleted member 4871016

Delete me

Sent from a D802 powered by Dorimanx

Last edited by a moderator:

Raagh

Jun 12, 2013
You can't really give a "quick" description if you altered settings on every tab. Download profile (all 1.6 kb of it) open in text editor and see if you like the look of it. Will take less than a minute.

Sent from a D802 powered by Dorimanx
Ok...

Interactive/deadline
Msm hotplug
Touch boost 96000
No oc
No UV
Simple_ondemand

Geez that was hard

Reactions: Diechel

agonthier2011

Sep 10, 2014
Dorimanx 7.6 Stweaks settings

Can everyone be just a little more specific on the settings used ? a screen shot or a basic profile for noobs would be nice :laugh:

This format would be helpful for everyone
Phone: Lg G2 D803 (Rogers Canada)
Rom: Rogers Stock 4.4.2
Kernel: Dorimanx 7.6
OC: default 2.3GHz
Governor: Ondemand
Touch Boost: Default 1.728ghz
Sample Rate: 50000 rate
Cpu-Tweaks : off
Cpu core controls : off
Hotplug: Intelligent
hotplug suspend : on