Note 2 Shv e250l Imei, Baseband unknown and No Signal please help

Search This thread

cutemonster

Jun 1, 2014
I am using stock version and i did many time changing stock roms old and new but nothing is working i cant get sim card signals at all and sorry my English is not good enough. Help me how to resolve this problem? I am having this problem from some days and im been seaching cure, and i went on mobile store he said that its is hardware problem and I almost need to pay 80% for fixing, But If there is any way i can fix it ? So please help me Thanks in Adavance

My phone is Note 2 Shv e250l

I am using stock version and i did many time changing stock roms old and new but nothing is working i cant get sim card signals at all and sorry my English is not good enough. Help me how to resolve this problem? I am having this problem from some days and im been seaching cure, and i went on mobile store he said that its is hardware problem and I almost need to pay 80% for fixing, But If there is any way i can fix it ? So please help me Thanks in Adavance

My phone is Note 2 Shv e250l

I'm having the same problem. Have you got any efs backup? I have a few, but despite all I can't restore. I've tried this with no succed.
So...any help would apreciate.

horacioxavier

Nov 14, 2008
Can you send me your backup of efs? So I can try and tell you how? I've same problem I bougth a box to solve but box don't recognize the modem or baseband so I can try with another efs only to recognize it and repair imei I have. (Sorry my english it's a little poor.)

I'm having the same problem. Have you got any efs backup? I have a few, but despite all I can't restore. I've tried this with no succed.
So...any help would apreciate.