Root Xperia C with one click using Framaroot without PC

Search This thread
Sucessfull!

Hi! I Rooted My Friends Phone With FramaRoot And Guess What! Got Stick At Starting Apps Screen! Well You Cant Remove Batter So I Thought i was F****D. Then I Opene The Back Cover And Found The Reset Button! Pressed With A Pen And Rebooted! Done! Rooted Phone Booted XD
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:!

hafeez271099

Nov 14, 2014
Sony secret menu (*#*#7378423#*#*) shows that (Rooting Status : Bootloader unlock allowed : No) Can i just proceed with the software that mention? Does it harm my device ?

Reactions: apsingh2436

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear Xperia C Users, avoid using any Chinese rooting tools as they look somewhat unsafe to me. Try using Framaroot, it worked well form me.

Just download and install it. And follow simple onscreen procedure with one click.

Original Link for app is in the the below post....

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2130276

:laugh: :laugh:
    Sony secret menu (*#*#7378423#*#*) shows that (Rooting Status : Bootloader unlock allowed : No) Can i just proceed with the software that mention? Does it harm my device ?