FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE][HOW-TO] Add 6 lockscreens Mod + Lockscreen Gestures (of Cyanogen)

975 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,019

By pratyush.creed, Senior Member on 2nd July 2012, 11:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th January 2014, 02:08 PM |#141  
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Thumbs up Thanks!
Nice guide

26th February 2014, 02:52 PM |#142  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 225

More
error here
C:\Users\Atul Kumar\Desktop\apktool-install-windows-r05-ibot>apktool b policy st
ockandroid.policy.jar
I: Checking whether sources has changed...
I: Smaling...
[14,2] no viable alternative at input 'Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/Keyguar
dUpdateMonitor$MediaStateCallback;'
[15,4] no viable alternative at input '}'
[78,4] missing END_ANNOTATION_DIRECTIVE at '.field'
[86,2] missing END_ANNOTATION_DIRECTIVE at '.field'
[88,4] no viable alternative at input '.end annotation'
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: Could not smali file
: [email protected]
at brut.androlib.src.DexFileBuilder.addSmaliFile(DexF ileBuilder.java:45)

at brut.androlib.src.DexFileBuilder.addSmaliFile(DexF ileBuilder.java:33)

at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.buildFile(SmaliBuil der.java:66)
at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.build(SmaliBuilder. java:50)
at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.build(SmaliBuilder. java:37)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildSourcesSmali(Androlib. java:256)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildSources(Androlib.java: 213)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:204)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:176)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:218)
at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:74)
10th July 2014, 12:06 PM |#143  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
how to add 9 lockscreen sir?
9th August 2014, 06:01 PM |#144  
Forum Moderator
Flag Death Star
Thanks Meter: 2,365

Donate to Me
More
Help Please
I have got an error when I use LidroidParts.apk to change my lockscreen type. I am using a motorola phone and did not get any errors on recompiling or any bootloops or force closes. The stock lockscree ("samsung") works but when I change the lockscreen, and lock the device, no lockscreen appears and I get the following error on logcat:

Code:
W/ResourceType( 1755): No known package when getting value for resource number 0
x03060000
W/System.err( 1755): android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: Resource I
D #0x3060000
W/System.err( 1755):    at android.content.res.Resources.getValue(Resources.java
:895)
W/System.err( 1755):    at android.content.res.Resources.getBoolean(Resources.ja
va:677)
W/System.err( 1755):    at android.content.res.XResources.getBoolean(XResources.
java:428)
W/System.err( 1755):    at com.android.internal.policy.impl.CyanogenLockScreen.s
houldEnableMenuKey(CyanogenLockScreen.java:269)
W/System.err( 1755):    at com.android.internal.policy.impl.CyanogenLockScreen.<
init>(CyanogenLockScreen.java:292)
W/System.err( 1755):    at com.android.internal.policy.impl.LockPatternKeyguardV
iew.createLockScreen(LockPatternKeyguardView.java:869)
W/System.err( 1755):    at com.android.internal.policy.impl.LockPatternKeyguardV
iew.<init>(LockPatternKeyguardView.java:503)
iewProperties.createKeyguardView(LockPatternKeyguardViewProperties.java:48)
W/System.err( 1755):    at com.android.internal.policy.impl.KeyguardViewManager.
show(KeyguardViewManager.java:125)
W/System.err( 1755):    at com.android.internal.policy.impl.KeyguardViewMediator
.handleShow(KeyguardViewMediator.java:1041)
W/System.err( 1755):    at com.android.internal.policy.impl.KeyguardViewMediator
.access$700(KeyguardViewMediator.java:101)
$2.handleMessage(KeyguardViewMediator.java:906)
W/System.err( 1755):    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:127)
W/System.err( 1755):    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:130)
W/System.err( 1755):    at com.android.server.WindowManagerService$PolicyThread.
run(WindowManagerService.java:595)
9th August 2014, 06:15 PM |#145  
Flag netherlands
Thanks Meter: 11,016

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakonizer

I have got an error when I use LidroidParts.apk to change my lockscreen type. I am using a motorola phone and did not get any errors on recompiling or any bootloops or force closes. The stock lockscree ("samsung") works but when I change the lockscreen, and lock the device, no lockscreen appears and I get the following error on logcat:

Code:
W/ResourceType( 1755): No known package when getting value for resource number 0
x03060000
W/System.err( 1755): android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: Resource I
D #0x3060000
W/System.err( 1755):    at android.content.res.Resources.getValue(Resources.java
:895)
W/System.err( 1755):    at android.content.res.Resources.getBoolean(Resources.ja
va:677)
W/System.err( 1755):    at android.content.res.XResources.getBoolean(XResources.
java:428)
W/System.err( 1755):    at com.android.internal.policy.impl.CyanogenLockScreen.s
houldEnableMenuKey(CyanogenLockScreen.java:269)
W/System.err( 1755):    at com.android.internal.policy.impl.CyanogenLockScreen.<
init>(CyanogenLockScreen.java:292)
iew.createLockScreen(LockPatternKeyguardView.java:869)
iew.<init>(LockPatternKeyguardView.java:503)
iewProperties.createKeyguardView(LockPatternKeyguardViewProperties.java:48)
W/System.err( 1755):    at com.android.internal.policy.impl.KeyguardViewManager.
show(KeyguardViewManager.java:125)
.handleShow(KeyguardViewMediator.java:1041)
.access$700(KeyguardViewMediator.java:101)
$2.handleMessage(KeyguardViewMediator.java:906)
W/System.err( 1755):    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:127)
W/System.err( 1755):    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:130)
W/System.err( 1755):    at com.android.server.WindowManagerService$PolicyThread.
run(WindowManagerService.java:595)

From what i can see is that the public id that it shows is an bool value that u need to add or such

Try looking in original mod and find that id amd check if u have the same value as option

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to SpaceCaker For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SpaceCaker Ad-Free
9th August 2014, 07:03 PM |#146  
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Can someone help me with my android.policy.jar?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qqun80mvk9...oid.policy.rar
14th August 2014, 05:45 PM |#147  
Forum Moderator
Flag Death Star
Thanks Meter: 2,365

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCaker

From what i can see is that the public id that it shows is an bool value that u need to add or such

Try looking in original mod and find that id amd check if u have the same value as option

I checked and all the lockscreen related bools are present in my framework. The thing is I had tried this mod previously with my samsung device and it worked flawlessly. So I cross-checked my framework's bools with my samsung's and found only one value that was false instead of true. But changing that too had no effect.
14th August 2014, 08:11 PM |#148  
Flag netherlands
Thanks Meter: 11,016

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakonizer

I checked and all the lockscreen related bools are present in my framework. The thing is I had tried this mod previously with my samsung device and it worked flawlessly. So I cross-checked my framework's bools with my samsung's and found only one value that was false instead of true. But changing that too had no effect.

Then check if the value is the same in public.xml for those bools

The Following User Says Thank You to SpaceCaker For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SpaceCaker Ad-Free
21st August 2014, 07:12 PM |#149  
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Can you help me with my android.policy.jar?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qqun80mvk9...oid.policy.rar
18th October 2014, 05:24 AM |#150  
Flag Purwakarta, West Java
Thanks Meter: 90

More
can anybody help me out to fix bootloop problem on my pocket duos?
if my code like this
method createLockScreen()Landroid/view/View;
.locals 6

.prologue
.line 931
iget-boolean v0, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->GLASSLOCK_MODE:Z

if-eqz v0, :cond_0

.line 932
new-instance v0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/GlassLockScreen;

iget-object v1, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mContext:Landroid/content/Context;

iget-object v2, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mConfiguration:Landroid/content/res/Configuration;

iget-object v3, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mLockPatternUtils:Lcom/android/internal/widget/LockPatternUtils;

iget-object v4, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mUpdateMonitor:Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardUpdateMonitor;

iget-object v5, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mKeyguardScreenCallback:Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardScreenCallback;

invoke-direct/range {v0 .. v5}, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/GlassLockScreen;-><init>(Landroid/content/Context;Landroid/content/res/Configuration;Lcom/android/internal/widget/LockPatternUtils;Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardUpdateMonitor;Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardScreenCallbackV

.line 946
:goto_0
return-object v0

.line 938
:cond_0
iget-boolean v0, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->CIRCLELOCK_MODE:Z

if-eqz v0, :cond_1

.line 939
new-instance v0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/CircleLockScreen;

iget-object v1, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mContext:Landroid/content/Context;

iget-object v2, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mConfiguration:Landroid/content/res/Configuration;

iget-object v3, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mLockPatternUtils:Lcom/android/internal/widget/LockPatternUtils;

iget-object v4, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mUpdateMonitor:Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardUpdateMonitor;

iget-object v5, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mKeyguardScreenCallback:Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardScreenCallback;

invoke-direct/range {v0 .. v5}, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/CircleLockScreen;-><init>(Landroid/content/Context;Landroid/content/res/Configuration;Lcom/android/internal/widget/LockPatternUtils;Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardUpdateMonitor;Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardScreenCallbackV

goto :goto_0

.line 946
:cond_1
new-instance v0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockScreen;

invoke-direct/range {v0 .. v5}, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockScreen;-><init>(Landroid/content/Context;Landroid/content/res/Configuration;Lcom/android/internal/widget/LockPatternUtils;Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardUpdateMonitor;Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardScreenCallbackV

goto :goto_0
.end method

so how to modify that code?
i've been tryin to compare it many times but still facing bootloop problem except i change it into stock lock screen before i restart device
3rd May 2015, 08:18 AM |#151  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pratyush.creed

its actually quite easy. .

Hi, Will it work on non samsung devices running on GB?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)