599 posts
Thanks Meter: 669

By Cyb3rGlitch, Senior Member on 19th October 2012, 11:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th August 2014, 05:05 PM |#1491  
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 273

More
Hi Guys, I'm running 4.4.4 on Galaxy Grand. What is Cf.lumen for? Do i need it? What is it's benefits?

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Free mobile app
7th August 2014, 05:47 PM |#1492  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyb3rGlitch

You'll have to use a root based adjustment within Lux to bypass that. Seems like a silly implementation by Nova.

Any idea where I'd find this setting? Thanks.
7th August 2014, 09:18 PM |#1493  
Flag Tucson, AZ
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_Days

Hi Guys, I'm running 4.4.4 on Galaxy Grand. What is Cf.lumen for? Do i need it? What is it's benefits?

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Free mobile app

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1423
7th August 2014, 11:53 PM |#1494  
Flag Grozny
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi! Thank you for the great app.

After last update I've noticed strange behavior. Looks like Lux interferes with Acdisplay. Sometimes when both apps are running they stop reacting on change of light (proximity sensor gets stuck). I mean that Acdisplay stops waking phone up and Lux doesn't adjust brightness. Lux has root privileges and nexus 4 plugin enabled. Only rebooting my phone fixes this behavior. There are no problems when Lux is deleted.

Also sometimes my phone wakes on shake. Without Lux I don't experience such a problem.

P.S. Lux disables dimming when I delete any app. After deletion dimming enables again. Is it strange or not?
8th August 2014, 12:52 AM |#1495  
Flag Tucson, AZ
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikursaev

Hi! Thank you for the great app.

After last update I've noticed strange behavior. Looks like Lux interferes with Acdisplay. Sometimes when both apps are running they stop reacting on change of light (proximity sensor gets stuck). I mean that Acdisplay stops waking phone up and Lux doesn't adjust brightness. Lux has root privileges and nexus 4 plugin enabled. Only rebooting my phone fixes this behavior. There are no problems when Lux is deleted.

Also sometimes my phone wakes on shake. Without Lux I don't experience such a problem.

P.S. Lux disables dimming when I delete any app. After deletion dimming enables again. Is it strange or not?

Disabling when uninstalling is normal. If you look in the Advanced settings under sleep list, you will see Package Installer. This is a security system put in place by Google to keep one app from uninstalling another. It prevents clicking the button through an overlay.
9th August 2014, 03:33 AM |#1496  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atharkhan101

Exactly same here on my Micromax canvas 4 A210

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxiv

I hope you guys can help me.

I'm using a nexus 5 with the latest paranoid Android and Franco kernel.

I put the brightness adjust setting on "screen on" but most times it won't refresh when I turn on the screen. But when I then pull the status bar down and hit lux so that the popup appears, the brightness will adjust correctly. Just not automatically when I turn the screen on, which it should. Any solution to this?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

I'm seeing the same issue. The refresh button in the notification item doesn't work, but the moment the dashboard pops up the brightness adjusts correctly. Also, if you set the profile to anything other than "Auto" then the Lux notification will work properly. For some reason the app seems to stop working in the background if you have automatic profile switching enabled. Anyone know a fix? Or is this something the dev will need to look into? I think it started around the latest update, but I can't be certain.
9th August 2014, 04:16 PM |#1497  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 36

More
I've Uninstalled latest version and reinstalled version 1.95
9th August 2014, 08:51 PM |#1498  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atharkhan101

I've Uninstalled latest version and reinstalled version 1.95

Just to check -- did that resolve the issue?
10th August 2014, 01:10 AM |#1499  
Flag Los Angeles Area
Thanks Meter: 164

More
anyone here experiencing a weird bug/problem with Lux automatically adding a +5 to the adjusted value.

for example. normally in a room my phone is set to -23%. But recently its been adding a -18%(+5). and sometimes it would be (+100) but its rare.
10th August 2014, 01:12 AM |#1500  
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 3,417

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbze430

anyone here experiencing a weird bug/problem with Lux automatically adding a +5 to the adjusted value.

for example. normally in a room my phone is set to -23%. But recently its been adding a -18%(+5). and sometimes it would be (+100) but its rare.

Shake to increase.brightness.. On brightness settings
10th August 2014, 02:23 PM |#1501  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 36

More
I found the version 1.99 very buggy and reported the bugs to developer, he said he will fix it and would release the next version 2.xx. Now I'm on version 1.95. The bugs reported while i was using 1.95 yet need to be fixed as well. All in all i can say, 1.95 is better than the latest 1.99. Let's see if the developer could fix.

Sent from my Micromax Canvas 4 A210
The Following User Says Thank You to Atharkhan101 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Atharkhan101 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)