3.4 what?

Transmitted via Bacon
I think kernel version:

87b7d686839bfaa306871649c196c1ff.jpg

Tapatalk'd from my 1+1

anilrawal

Apr 5, 2011
Issue with outgoing call

I am on the latest update and after update I have this strange issue.
I can make outgoing call but can not hear anything on my side, it is totally silent the other party can hear everything, however it works totally fine with speaker. Inbound call are fine.

Any suggestions ?

Reactions: huuub and Phyrene

Danhoff1

Dec 14, 2012
Groningen
Just updated my phone manual tot 25 with this and immidiatly after the first boot an software update to 30. Thats why i love cyanogenmod!!! No bugs at all so far. Great job!!

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

danyvw

Dec 28, 2010
I am on the latest update and after update I have this strange issue.
I can make outgoing call but can not hear anything on my side, it is totally silent the other party can hear everything, however it works totally fine with speaker. Inbound call are fine.

Any suggestions ?

Did you do the volume mod by any chance? I had the same problem, reverting to the stock mixer_path.xml solved the problem.

Sent from my Oneplus One

My phone is rooted with TRWP, . I am on the stock rom.*When I update my apps through the play store, certain apps like Facebook, Twitter, Pulse news reader and Flixter won't update and I get the insufficient Storage warning, I had xposed installed but uninstalled it and flashed Caulkins stock rom over so that every trace of xposed would be overwritten. But still same error message. I have the 64gb Sandstone Black model, global version and I have about 40GB of free storage left. I restored my (non system) apps and data with Titanium Backup. I am wondering if that could be the culprit. New apps I can install without a problem, and most of my restored apps will update just fine. So, I am confused why certain apps will give me this issue. I have over 200 apps installed and really don't want to install them one by one. Does anybody else have this issue? I searched everywhere but could not find anything, hence my post here.*
Any help is appreciated.*
Thank you

Vonnegut

Sep 7, 2013
News...from Kondik.

Just a quick update on the power issue in 30O..

Two issues that ended up in the build were identified and fixed. They weren't affecting everyone and were subject to hardware variations and timing, but our engineers worked quickly to get them resolved. The first issue was a very low-level system bus problem, while the second was a problem with how the proximity sensor is used to prevent false unlocks from gestures and double taps. We pride ourselves in the performance and low power consumption of 11S, and after these fixes our lab tests show improved numbers vs. 25R! This will go out as a small hotfix as soon as it's approved. Additionally, we are preparing another update in parallel that brings a few new features, a beautified lock screen, audio enhancements, polish on the new features in 30O, and of course bug fixes.

Both of these new builds are in the final testing and approval phases. I can't give any ETA because we are subject to third parties, but you should see the power hotfix in the next couple of days with the bigger update right on it's heels.

To ensure this doesn't happen again, we are bulking up our automated test systems to cover more cases, more often. Being a startup is both a blessing and a curse- while we can move fast on issues and updates, we are still building our automation and infrastructure. We depend on your feedback to tell us what we're doing right, as well as wrong! Additionally, we are working hard to reduce the time between updates even further so that they are more manageable.

Hang in there for just a bit and that unkillable battery will make a triumphant return.

Source: https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/updates.89185/

Gold_Bishop

Mar 14, 2010
First time flashing CyanogenMod 11S on your device, or coming from another ROM (e.g. ColorOS)?
  1. WARNING: This procedure will factory reset your device! Accounts, applications, settings, etc will be lost!
  2. Download the file cm-11.0-XNPH25R-bacon-signed-fastboot.zip to your PC from the links below
  3. Reboot your device into Fastboot mode by holding PWR+VOL-UP
  4. Connect your device via USB to your PC
  5. Unpack the downloaded zip
  6. Open a command prompt (Windows) or terminal (Linux/Mac) and perform the following fastboot commands:
    • fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
    • fastboot flash sbl1 sbl1.mbn
    • fastboot flash dbi sdi.mbn
    • fastboot flash aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn
    • fastboot flash rpm rpm.mbn
    • fastboot flash tz tz.mbn
    • fastboot flash LOGO logo.bin
    • fastboot update -w cm-11.0-XNPH25R-bacon-signed-fastboot.zip
Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 11S?

Is it possible to just flash the zip file via TWRP?

Thanks for the help and all the best
GB

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 11S is the custom build of CM included with the OnePlus One based on Android 4.4.2 (KitKat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over AOSP for your device.

This version is the full, stable release of CyanogenMod 11S for the OnePlus One.

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.

The source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Important information:
    This thread is about the official CyanogenMod 11S release for the OnePlus One. As such, we will not provide support in this thread for the following:
    - Custom kernels
    - Devices with Xposed installed
    - Users who have modified system files
    - OpenSource CM11 builds

If you are using the OpenSource CM11 builds for OnePlus One, please visit this thread instead: here

Instructions:

First time flashing CyanogenMod 11S on your device, or coming from another ROM (e.g. ColorOS)?
    1. WARNING: This procedure will factory reset your device! Accounts, applications, settings, etc will be lost!
    2. Download the file cm-11.0-XNPH33R-bacon-signed-fastboot.zip to your PC from the links below
    3. Reboot your device into Fastboot mode by holding PWR+VOL-UP
    4. Connect your device via USB to your PC
    5. Unpack the downloaded zip
    6. Open a command prompt (Windows) or terminal (Linux/Mac) and perform the following fastboot commands:
      • fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
      • fastboot flash sbl1 sbl1.mbn
      • fastboot flash dbi sdi.mbn
      • fastboot flash aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn
      • fastboot flash rpm rpm.mbn
      • fastboot flash tz tz.mbn
      • fastboot flash LOGO logo.bin
      • fastboot update -w cm-11.0-XNPH33R-bacon-signed-fastboot.zip
    Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 11S?
    1. Upgrades must be performed via the CyanogenMod updater
    2. Go to Settings > About Phone > System Updates and follow the on-screen instructions
    Issues?

Experience issues? Please provide the following info:
    • If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
    • If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
    • Please use Pastebin when possible.
    Download Links:

CyanogenMod:
    Latest version: CyanogenMod 11S (4.4)
    Download: Cyngn.com

The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

XDA:DevDB Information
    OnePlus One - CyanogenMod 11S, ROM for the ONEPLUS ONE

Contributors
    ciwrl
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: XNPH38R

Created 2014-08-07
    Last Updated 2014-10-07
    Hopefully it will work for me! I have tried everything short of a FDR to get the other file to flash in TWRP
    It will work.
    First boot will take a while though so let it be. Mine took what seemed like 10 minutes.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

As promised
    Just DL and flash via twrp or philz.
    No wipe.
    You'll need to allow twrp to fix (half assed) root. Then you can either flash supersu.zip while you're still in recovery (might as well) or reboot and update your supersu app via play store and let it fix the binary. Which actually will work.
    Bammmmmm all done

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23610159112653940
    Hello,

Thread cleaned.
    It had gone horribly off-topic. There were several pages of posts that had nothing to do with CM11S. No one came here to see anyone's personal opinions about the OPO device or the latest topic at hand, whether or not to ask for ETAs.

Many moderators have made this speech many times before in many different ways. This is a general message to all.
    No one is to ask for ETAs on this website. Why? Because it's rude. No one wants to be hurried and forced to speed things up because you're too impatient to wait for the next update. Asking about it won't make it come any faster. The updates come when they come.
    And please don't use the argument about how you paid for your device so you expect to be able to ask for ETAs anytime you want. You paid for your device but not the third party development on this site that is made for your device. Most, if not, all developers here are in no way affiliated with the manufacturers of your devices. Everyone here works for free and in their spare time so stop acting entitled like someone owes you a time frame or a specific mod and/or rom at the ready and at your convenience. Don't forget, none of these cool innovations and goodies for your devices have to be made. If you have trouble waiting for updates, please create your own rom that way you can update it as quickly and as often as you want.
    Nagging ETA posts are one of the things that drive good developers from this site and we won't allow that to happen.

Again, please be patient and please lets get this thread back on topic. Feel free to
    use the Off-Topic section for all off-topic rants and discussions. Not this thread.

Regards...
    I've a stupid question that as been answered long ago but: what's the concrete difference between cm11s and cm11 nightlies, all the apps integrated in cm11s like screen recorder, audio FX or cm camera are missing in the nightlies? Or is the hardware things less better integrated in cm11 than cm11s ? I'm pretty lost with that, thanks for your answers

Nightlies are updated often for new code and extras. Cm11s are milestone versions and are updated for bug fixes and less frequently.

But do the CM11 Nightlies include all of the feature in CM11S (Gestures, theme showcase, etc..)?

Mr. Savant, thanks for helping, but your answer is wrong. CM11S is completely different than Cm11 nightlies and milestones. CM11S is the stock Rom and firmware for the OnePlus One. Much of it is close source. It gets updated by OTA updates that are thoroughly tested by CM, OnePlus and must go through Google approval process before it can get pushed to devices. It's like Touchwiz for Samsung or Sense for HTC. CM11 on the other hand is open source, updated often and not officially supported by OnePlus, CM or Google. You don't get OTA updates and you have to have a custom recovery and an unlocked bootloader to use it. It doesn't come with some of the more important, exclusive apps for the OnePlus one. It is a custom Rom. There are HUGE differences between the two. This is a common misconception and I'm not trying to be mean or insult anyone. This needs to be cleared up. There are too many people that think that they are the same, just milestone builds. That is not true at all. They are developed differently, tested differently and one is official and one is not. I've even seen people trying to flash CM11 with the stock OPO recovery. It's very confusing and they should have named it differently in my opinion.

As far as what's included in CM11 vs CM11S, you won't get the CM11S camera which is the only one that works with the OnePlus 4K recording. You don't get the CM11S Lockscreen, AudioFX and other hardware specific apps because they are close source. You can however install them on your own. They have been provided for download here on XDA. Gestures, themes, hardware or software key settings are all there in the nightly builds. A lot of CM fixes are merged into the nightlies faster because they don't have to be tested by everyone and their brother before being OTA'd. You can see the changelog live and decide for yourself whether or not the latest nightly build is worth flashing or not.

One good thing is, to install Cm11, you have to unlock your bootloader and install a custom recovery. You make make a complete backup of you phone and flash the nightly, or any other rom you want. If you don't like it, or like stock better, just restore your backup in your custom recovery and you are good to go!
    BEHOLD

38R Factory image:
    http://builds.cyngn.com/factory/bacon/cm-11.0-XNPH38R-bacon-signed-fastboot.zip
    MD5: 01e7fc376c13614d38f5c4201310a1bb

http://builds.cyngn.com/factory/bacon/cm-11.0-XNPH38R-bacon-boot-debuggable.img
    MD5: 88209189b99ffb7a6bf2534c3b03ab80

PS: For anyone who might not have known...the above file (cm-11.0-XNPH38R-bacon-boot-debuggable.img) will give you ROOT on 38R simply flash it through ADB after flashing the first file (cm-11.0-XNPH38R-bacon-signed-fastboot.zip) by using this command:
    fastboot flash boot cm-11.0-XNPH38R-bacon-boot-debuggable.img

PS: Site isn't updated yet, but its already available one their server.

https://cyngn.com/products/oneplusone/