FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP/FRAMEWORK] NOGAPPS Project (NetworkLocation, MapsAPI, Blank Store)

496 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,275

By MaR-V-iN, Senior Member on 17th June 2012, 05:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th August 2014, 09:43 PM |#751  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaR-V-iN

I received multiple requests of people having problem right now, seems there are some serious changes. The errors however seem to differ, so please check your personal logcat, compare the error messages and post them as well until i sorted all things out.

One thing that may help: Open https://security.google.com/settings/security/activity on desktop (login using the same account as BlankStore) and check if there is an error message. If so, say Google that you know what you do, and afterwards allow "less secure devices" using https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps

@Marvin: I have just checked as you said. No error message found in my case.

@all: Is there any way to get at least the most important apps on my device I've paid for without installing gapps?can't live without swype and with play.services and services.framework
19th August 2014, 09:45 PM |#752  
Flag oslo
Thanks Meter: 99

More
logcat
Quote:

The errors however seem to differ, so please check your personal logcat, compare the error messages and post them as well until i sorted all things out.[/url]

Only tried a random download for now, will update this post on futher testing soon.

EDIT:
Was enabled as default at set to less secure..and no errors

I have 2 registered, 1 is with out description (guess its the p1000) and 1 is a n7000, I have blankstore only on the p6800 its not on the list. I registered blankstore with the ID for the p1000, if I remember correct. Retried adding account with device as p1000 nogo.
Attached Files
File Type: txt blankstore.txt - [Click for QR Code] (4.5 KB, 12 views)
19th August 2014, 09:53 PM |#753  
Thanks Meter: 972

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tufighter

@all: Is there any way to get at least the most important apps on my device I've paid for without installing gapps?can't live without swype and with play.services and services.framework

The way I do it is that I have a Nandroid with GAPPS where all my paid apps are installed. From there I copy the apk and the install/update on then NOGAPPS rom

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by biopsin

Only tried a random download for now, will update this post on futher testing soon.

I have the exact same error
The Following User Says Thank You to an0n981 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift an0n981 Ad-Free
20th August 2014, 11:43 AM |#754  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 315

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by an0n981

The way I do it is that I have a Nandroid with GAPPS where all my paid apps are installed. From there I copy the apk and the install/update on then NOGAPPS rom

I'm using my old and retired Desire just to update paid apps and testing.
The Following User Says Thank You to sushidog For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sushidog Ad-Free
20th August 2014, 11:49 AM |#755  
Thanks Meter: 829

More
Quote:

One thing that may help: Open https://security.google.com/settings/security/activity on desktop (login using the same account as BlankStore) and check if there is an error message. If so, say Google that you know what you do, and afterwards allow "less secure devices" using https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps

No errors here, now I can open and search apps with Blank Store but each time I try to update or download an app I get FC.
20th August 2014, 11:51 AM |#756  
Thanks Meter: 315

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sancho_panzer

No errors here, now I can open and search apps with Blank Store but each time I try to update or download an app I get FC.

+1 what's going on?
21st August 2014, 10:41 AM |#757  
Thanks Meter: 76

More
+2 unfortunately.
22nd August 2014, 10:51 PM |#758  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
same
getting fc aswell with blank store
23rd August 2014, 08:48 AM |#759  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
that should leave a log entry, which would in turn help marvin to figure out the reason
23rd August 2014, 04:37 PM |#760  
Thanks Meter: 829

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by selemine

that should leave a log entry, which would in turn help marvin to figure out the reason

Why should we send logs if this is happening to everybody? Can't you see this isn't system related but something Google changed on their side?
@MaR-V-iN can easily reproduce this problem, it's similar to us all.
The Following User Says Thank You to sancho_panzer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sancho_panzer Ad-Free
24th August 2014, 11:20 AM |#761  
Thanks Meter: 972

More
I have created an issue on GitHub for the FC bug

https://github.com/mar-v-in/BlankStore/issues/6
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
you are limited to 8 thanks per day

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)