FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[4.4.2][XT907] AvatarRom v5.0.2

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Tquetski, Guest on 25th January 2014, 01:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Tquetski
25th January 2014, 08:22 PM |#11  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Noigel

bootloop (
Philz Touch CWM

P.S. XT926 build was booted, but don`t work..

I'll have to use a diff. base it seems; I thought I'd be able to use prebuilt CM11 but it looks like that won't be an option; I'll build from source and re-up once my VMware box is free.
 
 
25th January 2014, 08:47 PM |#12  
St.Noigel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ivano-Frankivsk
Thanks Meter: 239
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tquetski

I'll have to use a diff. base it seems; I thought I'd be able to use prebuilt CM11 but it looks like that won't be an option; I'll build from source and re-up once my VMware box is free.

I`m on Hangouts now. Waiting your message.
Ready to test new builds! )
29th January 2014, 10:58 AM |#13  
St.Noigel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ivano-Frankivsk
Thanks Meter: 239
 
Donate to Me
More
Hm... We have official Avatar ROM 5.0.4

I flash it now! And it works!
17th August 2014, 05:25 PM |#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I want avatar rom v5.0.2
I want this rom. but link is broken. plese give mi this rom. sorry my bed english.
18th August 2014, 07:22 AM |#15  
St.Noigel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ivano-Frankivsk
Thanks Meter: 239
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by machostar

I want this rom. but link is broken. plese give mi this rom. sorry my bed english.

You can download last version here - 4.2.7
or here - 4.1.24
It`s the same, what we have on OP but with additional Ukrainian and Russian languages

Upss... It`s Avatar`s thread... Sorry.. Link, I posted for MIUI

Last Avatar ROM (April 20 2014) you can download here
The Following User Says Thank You to St.Noigel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift St.Noigel Ad-Free
20th August 2014, 09:54 AM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Noigel

You can download last version here - 4.2.7
or here - 4.1.24
It`s the same, what we have on OP but with additional Ukrainian and Russian languages

Upss... It`s Avatar`s thread... Sorry.. Link, I posted for MIUI

Last Avatar ROM (April 20 2014) you can download here

Flash fail with your link(kk bootloader)
20th August 2014, 12:31 PM |#17  
St.Noigel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ivano-Frankivsk
Thanks Meter: 239
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nghia3d

Flash fail with your link(kk bootloader)

It`s for JK BL!!
Look to release date!
22nd August 2014, 12:16 AM |#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I tested miui 4.2.7 and 4.1.24. not working equalizer and DSP manager. Please give me stable fixed miui rom for my xt907
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes