The OnePlus 6 is officially on sale! Buy now →
FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

"27-OCT-12"[ROM] QSEA-MUSIC EDITION_V1 (Online now)

543 posts
Thanks Meter: 970

By seaman2k, Senior Member on 25th October 2012, 11:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th June 2013, 02:51 AM |#101  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 6

More
And where can I find the "All applications" folder? I have searched everything, it is nowhere. Every new app for example goes to the "New Comer" folder but that's it. Nowhere else to be found.

For example, how can I add a shortcut of an app back to my home screen if I delete from there?

16th June 2013, 12:57 PM |#102  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Ok, here is another bug. This happens in all browsers i have installed (chrome and firefox) plus the default built in browser.
When i open a website and i am in portrait mode everything is rendered ok (see attached picture). But... if i turn it into landscape mode disaster comes! The page gets awfully distorted. The same behavior happens when i open it first in landscape mode (all good) and then i switch to portrait.

Anyone else with this problem. The same happens with a clean installation.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1371383813197.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	2046957   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1371383836901.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	2046960   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1371383850826.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	2046962   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1371383863778.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	2046963  
16th June 2013, 08:52 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello
I dont want to sound naiive, but for some reason I cant get this apparently magnificent ROM to boot on my HD2 (WM 6.5).

I downloaded the ROM (about 170 MB size) and extracted the contents to the root of SD card, then pressed CLRCAD then HaRET but i always get an error message that there is no android builds on my SD card.

What am I missing?
16th June 2013, 09:53 PM |#104  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,903

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBasem

Hello
I dont want to sound naiive, but for some reason I cant get this apparently magnificent ROM to boot on my HD2 (WM 6.5).

I downloaded the ROM (about 170 MB size) and extracted the contents to the root of SD card, then pressed CLRCAD then HaRET but i always get an error message that there is no android builds on my SD card.

What am I missing?

Try formatting FAT32 32kb clusters. SDformatter 4 is something i haven't tried yet, but 3.1 worked good

Edit; I just realised that you may not have partitioned your card etc., see this thread
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Robbie P Ad-Free
30th January 2014, 08:56 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up
Sorry for the ultimat late reply, but to reanimate my HD2 as WebRadio I tried this ROM with NAND installation. Took some time, but the recomended partitioning worked fine! Tried first with 5/370/10 to provide as much as internal storage as possible - but stuck in bootloop.
Rest works fine, thanks!!
9th August 2014, 10:03 AM |#106  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Could be a little off topic but how do you get the icons for the running apps in the status bar as in the 2nd screenshot?

Is there any setting for it or an app? Just curious!!

Partho
24th August 2014, 04:00 AM |#107  
Flag ★ATLANTA★
Thanks Meter: 475

More
Is this rom able to be setup for dual boot with windows phone? If so how do I set it up? I mean the rom not magldr I think I got the loading it part down, well except for it was a lil confusing trying to boot it in winmo since I haven't done it in soooo long and just got a hd2 again, I didn't know what to put where on the sd card anymore. LoL
24th August 2014, 06:11 PM |#108  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,903

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1nj4Lo

Is this rom able to be setup for dual boot with windows phone? If so how do I set it up? I mean the rom not magldr I think I got the loading it part down, well except for it was a lil confusing trying to boot it in winmo since I haven't done it in soooo long and just got a hd2 again, I didn't know what to put where on the sd card anymore. LoL

yes you can boot it using magldr ad sd after choosing the folder the files are in using bootsettings/ad sd dir. If dual booting with wp7 you need to create a goodly sized fat32 partition either using extrapartition cabs from YukiXDA/xboxmod threads or using minitool as in http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=913815
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Robbie P Ad-Free
25th August 2014, 10:55 PM |#109  
Flag ★ATLANTA★
Thanks Meter: 475

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie P

yes you can boot it using magldr ad sd after choosing the folder the files are in using bootsettings/ad sd dir. If dual booting with wp7 you need to create a goodly sized fat32 partition either using extrapartition cabs from YukiXDA/xboxmod threads or using minitool as in http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=913815

So I don't need to move anything around myself, just set the right paths for each thing.

And when I make the android partition it needs to be smaller then the WP7 partition?

Just double checking cause a few years ago when I last attempted this I never was successful at it. LoL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie P

I'm a little lost but halfway done I believe...

For sd/bootsettings magldr do I choose kernel bootsd or what exactly? Magldrr doesn't give me a option to choose a specific folder only <...> or Android and if I choose <...> it just goes back to the main menu, this is why I asked if I needed to move things around. Services bootsettings android boot ad sd says K:Android/zImage sd kernel open failed. Thanks...

I used this also for setting everything up so far.

Do I need 3 Partitions one Ext4 for recovery, (Questionable) one Fat32(???) for this rom and obviously WP7 partition....

So lost right now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
acid3, qissme, seaman2k

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)