Rom for gt-i9600???

Search This thread

FREDPROTEX

Jun 2, 2014
hello,

I come to you for a problem on a false s5 galaxy.
I bought 2 gsm s5 false in the street I do not know ...

My configuration: the model as: gt-i9600, android 4.4.2, baseband version of i9600xxuamde, kernel number 3.4.5build JDQ39.i9600ZSUAMDF and build custom version of galaxy.20140424.a9fm.v019.

My problem is the following, the functions GPS WIFI ... are ok but when I want to make a call or I receive a call the mobile phone reboot directly.

I've already done a hard reset but still the same problem.
For the same problem when the 3g data connection is open gsm reboot without stop loop.

I can not find a custom rom for my model ...

Can you help me please??

Thank you and sorry for my english

hoopoe.eg

Jun 23, 2014
I have the same problem :(

I've the same problem in addition my cell doesn't connect to GSM services :(
in the running applications there is 3 Chinese applications that i couldn't uninstall.
when check the internal memory it gives 14 GB and 2 GB ram.
when run any benchmark there is always an error.
I don't know what to do?

hello,

My configuration: the model as: gt-i9600, android 4.4.2, baseband version of i9600xxuamde, kernel number 3.4.5build JDQ39.i9600ZSUAMDF and build custom version of galaxy.20140424.a9fm.v019.

My problem is the following, the functions GPS WIFI ... are ok but when I want to make a call or I receive a call the mobile phone reboot directly.

For the same problem when the 3g data connection is open gsm reboot without stop loop.

Can you help me please??

Last edited:

rozipto

Aug 12, 2014
Sony Xperia XZ3
No idea bro

I've tried hard, do some freeze in some program wiith Titanium B, or modification in build.prop, but still busted, it cant be fixed, I use S5 with no 3G network access, suck....
hello,

Can you help me please??

ThierryBra

Aug 27, 2014
Same thing for me

I have the same problem

Is there anyboby who knows the solution?

Thank you in advance.

ThierryBra :angel: