Originally Posted by subwrc
12/06/2014: I created a Greek generic pre-rooted 12.1.A.1.205 made with @quetzalcoatl2435 guide.
07/04/2014: 12.1.A.1.201 made with @quetzalcoatl2435 guide. Includes be2_album for Bravia Engine fix.
Mirror but with zipped file (needs unzipping to get the flashable zip).
To root --> Follow this guide.
To CWM --> Follow this guide.
To flash Rom:
1. Boot in CWM.
2. Clear dalvik cache, wipe cache, wipe data.
3. Flash the Rom zip.
4. Flash SuperSU 1.93.
5. POWER OFF <-- Very important or you will get bootloop!.
6. (Old:Flash .201 kernel with flashtool in flashmode). Flash .205 kernel with flashtool in flashmode from a .205 ftf firmware file choosing first to exlude everything but kernel. Or you can flash .205 kernel sin file with flashtool in fastboot mode, guide.
Hi guys, need some help here. I am OK up to no.2 but stuck with no.3
For no.3, how to flash the ROM? The problem is, I mistakenly reboot the phone after no.2, then the phone start up normally. Now the phone is not connected to flashtool, it show error beccause there was no driver installed.
I restart the phone again to CMW mode, In the menu I choose installed from zip. And before that I copied the .201 rom and the supersu to external SD 1. I managed to installed the ROM and SUpersu using CMW. Reboot the phone again and it was BOOTLOOP.
1) What to do know? please help me.
2) How exactly to install no. 3 (Flash the Rom zip)?
Really appreciate your advice. TQ all.