How to root N9005 without tripping Knox

Search This thread

W@r10ck

Jan 3, 2013
Hi guys i just got my Note 3 SM-N9005 yesterday and I need to root without tripping know.I just cant live without rooting anymore(have a lot of important apps that requires root) Ive been trying to search but Im still in doubt. I have 4.4.2 version and baseband/build no. DXUGNH1 :)

paras.arora

Jul 26, 2013
Delhi
Hi guys i just got my Note 3 SM-N9005 yesterday and I need to root without tripping know.I just cant live without rooting anymore(have a lot of important apps that requires root) Ive been trying to search but Im still in doubt. I have 4.4.2 version and baseband/build no. DXUGNH1 :)

go for towelroot best till mow system status official and knox 0x0 i am using it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: W@r10ck

W@r10ck

Jan 3, 2013
Thanks guys actually ive read his post,just afraid of rooting w/o the confirmation for my baseband or does it matter?should it work on all 4.4.2 versions?

paras.arora

Jul 26, 2013
Delhi
Thanks guys actually ive read his post,just afraid of rooting w/o the confirmation for my baseband or does it matter?should it work on all 4.4.2 versions?

if you are before may or june date i think i forgot then it will work and yeah to bw on the safe side make a backup for your efs with dr ketans backup app.

Reactions: W@r10ck

W@r10ck

Jan 3, 2013
Just an update. I was able to root N9005DXUGNH1 firmware without tripping knox using _alxndr method which means towel root did work. My problem now is my wifi, Sammobile has not released DXUGNH1 firmware yet on their website which means i wont be able to download its kernel to fix my wifi issue(tried DXUFNG2 at the moment) My question is that can I downgrade to DXUFNG2 firmware since I believe both would have the same bootloader I guess or wait till Sammobile uploads DXUGNH1 on their website which I dont know how long will they take to do so. I currently only have 3gb data plan so I would wish to fix this wifi issue more quickly as possible. Would really appreciate your Ideas. Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Look on Alexandr thread. He explain how to.....

go for towelroot best till mow system status official and knox 0x0 i am using it.

if you are before may or june date i think i forgot then it will work and yeah to bw on the safe side make a backup for your efs with dr ketans backup app.