FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP/FRAMEWORK] NOGAPPS Project (NetworkLocation, MapsAPI, Blank Store)

496 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,274

By MaR-V-iN, Senior Member on 17th June 2012, 05:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th August 2014, 05:35 PM |#791  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
it may be somethimg on the google side. after yesterdays tries i changed absolutely nothing in my apps. today i just installed catlog to provide you a logcat and when i startet blankstore (release 1) instead an expected force close i find everything working... strange

Gesendet von meinem unknown mit Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

btw. i installed an older catlog version xda. updating this version via blankstore leads to fc. even after deleting catstore and reinstalling via blankstore gives me a fc. other apps like mirakle (task manager) update problem free... still strange

27th August 2014, 05:38 PM |#792  
Thanks Meter: 972

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaR-V-iN

BlankStore will never write such a log message, so it's the system doing so. Maybe Titanium does some dirty stuff here?

It's been a while since the last time I saw the error so the wording may not be exact. It's a system.error message for the FC saying something about the com.android.vending being unable to create the package list
27th August 2014, 05:50 PM |#793  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by derbestimmer

it may be somethimg on the google side. after yesterdays tries i changed absolutely nothing in my apps. today i just installed catlog to provide you a logcat and when i startet blankstore (release 1) instead an expected force close i find everything working... strange

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

btw. i installed an older catlog version xda. updating this version via blankstore leads to fc. even after deleting catstore and reinstalling via blankstore gives me a fc. other apps like mirakle (task manager) update problem free... still strange

ok, catlog seems to be a bad example since the version from xda is already at 1.5 but modified with holo style. obviously this cannot be updated by the 1.5 version from blank(play)store. but still it won't install either... hard to give you a logcat for this phenomenon

27th August 2014, 05:57 PM |#794  
日本
Thanks Meter: 4,329

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by derbestimmer

ok, catlog seems to be a bad example since the version from xda is already at 1.5 but modified with holo style. obviously this cannot be updated by the 1.5 version from blank(play)store. but still it won't install either... hard to give you a logcat for this phenomenon

Try this :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1513166
27th August 2014, 11:00 PM |#795  
Thanks Meter: 83

More
I am personally having no issues at all with the new BlankStore.apk. It is now able to install both free apps and apps that I had previously purchased, as well as update them. I am running the latest cyanogenmod nightly on a Samsung Galaxy S4 (verizon) without any google apps installed. Apk has been copied to /system/priv-app/com.android.vending.apk.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsimpson1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bsimpson1 Ad-Free
28th August 2014, 12:05 AM |#796  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 829

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsimpson1

I am personally having no issues at all with the new BlankStore.apk. It is now able to install both free apps and apps that I had previously purchased, as well as update them. I am running the latest cyanogenmod nightly on a Samsung Galaxy S4 (verizon) without any google apps installed. Apk has been copied to /system/priv-app/com.android.vending.apk.

You're a really lucky guy, maybe this problem some of us have is related to country restrictions. But at least part of the problem is solved with apps updating.
29th August 2014, 11:29 AM |#797  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
After full wipe and reinstall I can download apps but some some show an error during installion: Parse error There was a problem while installing the package. This occurs to swype, while ES file explorer installed without any problems. Would a logcat help you to resolve this problem?
31st August 2014, 12:14 PM |#798  
Thanks Meter: 76

More
With the new blank store I seem to be able to update existing apps but it crashes when trying to install new ones.
Also, installing an apk and then trying to update from blank store causes a crash.
31st August 2014, 02:27 PM |#799  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 829

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkwkwk

With the new blank store I seem to be able to update existing apps but it crashes when trying to install new ones.
Also, installing an apk and then trying to update from blank store causes a crash.

Did you bother to read at least one of the previous posts?!
31st August 2014, 08:42 PM |#800  
Flag oslo
Thanks Meter: 99

More
blankstore071
Mar-v-in you probably know about this already..
Attached Files
File Type: txt logcat071.txt - [Click for QR Code] (7.6 KB, 16 views)
31st August 2014, 11:00 PM |#801  
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sancho_panzer

Did you bother to read at least one of the previous posts?!

I have, actually, and if you would do the same you'll also notice I even posted a few findings.

As different users seem to have different issues I found it reasonable to post mine.

As we all highly appreciate the work Marvin is doing, try to keep the hostility somewhere else.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
you are limited to 8 thanks per day

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)