By m_torresagasti, Junior Member on 23rd May 2014, 04:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th August 2014, 04:29 AM |#221  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoinCoin88

I know it's the middle au August, but really this is getting annoying... :/

yeah, I finally ended buying a galaxy s5, and gave the xt925 to my brother, so I just check once a week this thread to update it for him
25th August 2014, 06:31 AM |#222  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I try not to be on the complaining side, but this is really frustrating. KitKat will be one year old shortly, is it really that hard to make an update for a phone?
Sometimes I wonder why did I decide to go with Motorola again after the Atrix, this almost feels like it all over again, I only hope they don't just abandon the update this time.
26th August 2014, 05:29 PM |#223  
Miami
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinard

I try not to be on the complaining side, but this is really frustrating. KitKat will be one year old shortly, is it really that hard to make an update for a phone?
Sometimes I wonder why did I decide to go with Motorola again after the Atrix, this almost feels like it all over again, I only hope they don't just abandon the update this time.

Especially considering everyone on Verizon have had it for what, a couple months now? Really frustrating.
2nd September 2014, 11:55 PM |#224  
Thanks Meter: 327

More
David Schuster (today on G+)
Hey guys, wanted to give you an update on where we are on getting KitKat out on RAZR HD. Over the next couple of weeks we are going to start our soak testing globally. Hopefully all goes well and we can start the full push to everyone. This will be KitKat 4.4.2 with the key security patches from 4.4.3 and 4.4.4.*
https://plus.google.com/102838570385...ts/8a12jqd9Jna
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MCP1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MCP1 Ad-Free
3rd September 2014, 10:59 PM |#225  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 3,936

Donate to Me
More
My new old xt925 finally arrived yesterday, after travelling by post from France to Prague for unbelievable 21 days.
A few minutes ago, the final KitKat 4.4.2 OTA suddenly became available on it.

Blur_Version.98.21.22003.XT925.CEE-Retail.en.EU.zip - https://mega.co.nz/#!e4p0TK7C!emnx_B...IHcgooOBk_xCh0

Remember, this OTA can be installed only over a clean unmodified stock CEE 4.1.2 XT925 firmware, using stock recovery.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2014-09-03-233023.png
Views:	319
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	2923566  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kabaldan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kabaldan Ad-Free
3rd September 2014, 11:34 PM |#226  
Flag Formosa
Thanks Meter: 102

Donate to Me
More
On a brazilian facebook group are posting this:

Someone from Brazil knows something about that?

Enviado desde mi RAZR HD mediante Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoseBerga For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JoseBerga Ad-Free
3rd September 2014, 11:41 PM |#227  
Flag Ponta Porã
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Tomorrow I will flash stock back to test if have a update.

Ps.: É nóis
4th September 2014, 12:10 AM |#228  
Thanks Meter: 89

More
It's out in Brazil!
Imageshack is blocked by my workplaces's firewall, but I guess people are talking about the update being delivered in Brazil.

Got it this afternoon (retail), It's been fine so far. Version is the same as Kabaldan's, only Brazilian.

Will post details as soon as I get home, but I must warn that the abhorred crackling/popping noise folks reported on the Verizon update is present here as well...
4th September 2014, 12:24 AM |#229  
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabaldan

Blur_Version.98.21.22003.XT925.CEE-Retail.en.EU.zip

How can be confirmed that this is 'final'? Isn't it rather another soak version?

Sent from my XT925 using XDA Premium HD app
4th September 2014, 12:45 AM |#230  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 3,936

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxg75

How can be confirmed that this is 'final'? Isn't it rather another soak version?

I've only got the device yesterday, so I was not able to take part in any MFN soak testing.
I've only used the standard "System updates" check function on my retail phone and in the evening, it suddenly said that an update is available.

So if it is a soak test, then it is the final public soak test to a limited number of users, that precedes the broad launch. And then it means that it's actually the final update, as it always was in the Motorola past as far as I remember (since the Droid/Milestone days).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kabaldan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kabaldan Ad-Free
4th September 2014, 01:09 AM |#231  
Flag P.A.
Thanks Meter: 179

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabaldan

I've only got the device yesterday, so I was not able to take part in any MFN soak testing.
I've only used the standard "System updates" check function on my retail phone and in the evening, it suddenly said that an update is available.

So if it is a soak test, then it is the final public soak test to a limited number of users, that precedes the broad launch. And then it means that it's actually the final update, as it always was in the Motorola past as far as I remember (since the Droid/Milestone days).

glad to have you on kkbl
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)