Thread Closed Email Thread
4th September 2014, 01:18 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenookieforlife3

What exactly do you mean by that?

Do you want the Moon Reader .apk file?

I have gotten the .apk. The version of Moon Reader 1.6.5 (the last for Android 2.1) does not have some important features that another readers has already. I choose FBReader for NST.
NOOK!E
4th September 2014, 01:35 AM |#22  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurono93

I have gotten the .apk. The version of Moon Reader 1.6.5 (the last for Android 2.1) does not have some important features that another readers has already. I choose FBReader for NST.

If FBReader's good, I may try it. But, I am loving @Renate NST's Temblast reader. Here's the link to the app's thread: A new reader app
4th September 2014, 05:22 PM |#23  

More
Quote:

If FBReader's good, I may try it. But, I am loving @Renate NST's Temblast reader. Here's the link to the app's thread: A new reader app

Thanks for your answer and time. But, i can not find the link for that app, or the app does not exist?
In the yellow rectangle there are many apps but none .apk for reader.
NOOK!E
4th September 2014, 07:23 PM |#24  

More
Quote:

Thanks for your answer and time. But, i can not find the link for that app, or the app does not exist?

Renate's signature yellow box is not updated with ALL her apps. Try clicking on the yellow box, it will take you to a webpage with all her apps and utilities available.

4th September 2014, 07:45 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:

The latest version is posted on the 10th page of that thread
NOOK!E
4th September 2014, 08:17 PM |#26  

More
On second thought, I'll just give it to you. To save you the trouble of rummaging through webpages and such. Here it is.

DISCLAIMER - I do not own com.temblast.reader.apk, I have just posted it here for others' benefit and easy access. Have a nice day.
Attached Files
File Type: apk com.temblast.reader.apk - [Click for QR Code] (56.6 KB, 856 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
4th September 2014, 10:30 PM |#27  

More
Quote:

On second thought, I'll just give it to you. To save you the trouble of rummaging through webpages and such. Here it is.

DISCLAIMER - I do not own com.temblast.reader.apk, I have just posted it here for others' benefit and easy access. Have a nice day.

Thanks for take the discomfort to post here. Have a nice day too.
NOOK!E
5th September 2014, 02:00 AM |#28  

More
Quote:

Thanks for take the discomfort...

No problem at all.

But I wouldn't say that sitting at my home desk typing a message with my rooted Nook Touch Glowlight and nice USB keyboard is all that uncomfortable.
7th September 2014, 02:08 PM |#29  
Inactive Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Boston
Thanks Meter: 1,192

More
Oh, I guess it's time to put the Reader.apk on my download page.
The development has gone forward so I'll have to check the build first.
23rd September 2014, 05:37 PM |#30  
Flag West Haven
Thanks Meter: 34

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickjack

Thanks for the menu mapping hint corbin, will look into that, have the Mod Manager app.

Edit: mapped top rh button to menu, able to change font size - many more thanks corbin

It's a matter of personal preference but the only button that I remap with the touch mod is to long press the n button to access my launcher, for everything else I use Button Savior, that way everything else stays with the stock, standard button mapping. Between the long press to access android and the very transparent tab for Button Savior the device looks and acts like it's still completely stock.
OB

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk 2
24th September 2014, 06:53 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

I tried to install the reader on my NST by copying the .apk file on the SD card of the device but without luck.

It does install the file but I can't open the aplicatio at the end of the installation process. Also there is no new application icon on the device.

The device is rooted.

Is there any special procedure to install the application?
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 2.1, apk, nook, nook simple touch, nook touch
Previous Thread Next Thread