f44b39773cd3520d3ba21fe5a709a9f4.jpg

/* Developers */
- arter97
- sktjdgns1189
- sch2307
- Special Thanks to Dokdo
- Special Thanks to Prizm

/* Bugs */
- Mic is not working except within call.
- Phone is not ringing when incoming call.

* Due to messaging fixes, telephony patches are only available to CyanogenMod ROMs.
* Telephony is not working on pure AOSP based ROMs like SuperNexus.
* To use on ROMs not CyanogenMod, you have to manually compile your own telephony-common.jar

/* Caution */

- Repartitioning process is done while installing, your device can get to a hard bricked status if shutdowns unexpectedly.
- Developers are not responsible for any damages.
- m110s-format-data is not required; it's only for data formatting, replacing CWM menu.
- Use your device 30 secs after boot. If you use your device while it got no carrier registered on the lock-screen, telephony might not work properly.

/* Downloads */
http://www.sayanogen.com/file/2271

/* Installation method */
1. Flash m110s-EFS_Backup-recovery.tar via ODIN
2. Reboot to recovery and install M110S_EFSBackupTool.zip.
3. Reboot to system, then connect to PC and pull /sdcard/efsbackup/efs
4. Flash m110s-installation-recovery.tar via ODIN.
5. Reboot WITHOUT ANY BUTTON PRESSED and it will reboot straight to recovery.
6. Install m110s-format-system.zip. It will erase all of your data and repartition your device.
7. Install your desired KitKat ROM.
8. Install M110S_PatchTool.zip.
9. Install Gapps for Android 4.4, KitKat.
10. Reboot and enjoy :D

Attachments

• f44b39773cd3520d3ba21fe5a709a9f4.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 4,071

xsenman

Apr 9, 2012
Philippines

all credits for above patch due to -
@arter97
@sktjdgns1189
@sch2307
Special Thanks to Dokdo
Special Thanks to Prizm

Woooo, nice job,Thank you guys.and @sktjdgns1189. First M110S development thread, in three years in XDA forum, amazing. :victory: So basically by doing the installation procedures, you can flash any Kit Kat ROM, but ringtone is not working, is that correct?

Before I post about this in the M110S forum, can this procedure be better explained? so that we won't have too many problems/ screw-ups to handle

Edit: its say 8 attachments, but only seven links, is there something missing in image
attachment.php

Attachments

• M110S.png
    M110S.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 35,967
Last edited:

sktjdgns1189

May 28, 2011
Gimpo, Gyeonggi-do
Woooo, nice job,Thank you guys.and @sktjdgns1189. First M110S development thread, in three years in XDA forum, amazing. :victory: So basically by doing the installation procedures, you can flash any Kit Kat ROM, but ringtone is not working, is that correct?

Before I post about this in the M110S forum, can this procedure be better explained? so that we won't have too many problems/ screw-ups to handle

Edit: its say 8 attachments, but only seven links, is there something missing in image
attachment.php

Yes, you can any kitkat rom, but ringtone is not working.
Sorry to bad english :(..
hidden attachment is the Image.[Screenshot]

Last edited:
Reactions: xsenman

xsenman

Apr 9, 2012
Philippines
Great, another question, before I call it a day, steps 1 to 3 in installation procedure is just for backing up efs folder?
which can be done by other methods too and many already have a efs backup of their device , so can this be skipped? or does this do some other magic?

sorry to ask , as I may have to answer about it in the M110S threads. :D good night.

sktjdgns1189

May 28, 2011
Gimpo, Gyeonggi-do
Great, another question, before I call it a day, steps 1 to 3 in installation procedure is just for backing up efs folder?
which can be done by other methods too and many already have a efs backup of their device , so can this be skipped? or does this do some other magic?

sorry to ask , as I may have to answer about it in the M110S threads. :D good night.

Yes, steps 1 to 3 in installation procedure is just for backing up efs folder.
We have made it for people who do not know how to backup efs.
May be other ways to back up your efs, But we recommend that way.
Because EFS contains IMEI..
If you do not back up EFS, the phone is impossible.

Thank you :)

Reactions: cool_m and xsenman

xsenman

Apr 9, 2012
Philippines
Last edited:

didhiy

Mar 29, 2011
Jakarta

@arter97
@sktjdgns1189
@sch2307
Special Thanks to Dokdo
Special Thanks to Prizm

attachment.php

Is there any kernel source for this? f2fs in this kernel looks worth to try :good: I saw arter97 patch in hellybean s3 kernel, but still no luck for me to compile it in aries kernel
Can I format to f2fs from cwm came with this kernel? or need to use the format-system zip?

Reactions: xsenman

xsenman

Apr 9, 2012
Philippines
Is there any kernel source for this? f2fs in this kernel looks worth to try :good: I saw arter97 patch in hellybean s3 kernel, but still no luck for me to compile it in aries kernel
Can I format to f2fs from cwm came with this kernel? or need to use the format-system zip?
Sorry, did not have any response from OP or any of his associates.

kernel source link was posted and mentioned here

it does not work when formatted by CWM and only worked when using system format zip

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=50825700&postcount=70

Reactions: didhiy

ildar_prophet

Apr 20, 2011
johan-notes.blogspot.com
headphones/headset issue

Hi ppl,
you may already know that some people experience the issue with mute headphones. I found that the issue may be masked at ALSA level with changing of "Playback Path" control (details).
Anyone have ideas how to fix this issue?
Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

On which rom phone ringigng voice works perfect?

Ringer problem is solved with installing of Ringtone.apk, may be found in RR thread.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

/* Developers */
    - arter97
    - sktjdgns1189
    - sch2307
    - Special Thanks to Dokdo
    - Special Thanks to Prizm

/* Bugs */
    - Mic is not working except within call.
    - Phone is not ringing when incoming call.

* Due to messaging fixes, telephony patches are only available to CyanogenMod ROMs.
    * Telephony is not working on pure AOSP based ROMs like SuperNexus.
    * To use on ROMs not CyanogenMod, you have to manually compile your own telephony-common.jar

/* Caution */

- Repartitioning process is done while installing, your device can get to a hard bricked status if shutdowns unexpectedly.
    - Developers are not responsible for any damages.
    - m110s-format-data is not required; it's only for data formatting, replacing CWM menu.
    - Use your device 30 secs after boot. If you use your device while it got no carrier registered on the lock-screen, telephony might not work properly.

/* Downloads */
    http://www.sayanogen.com/file/2271

/* Installation method */
    4. Flash m110s-installation-recovery.tar via ODIN.
    5. Reboot WITHOUT ANY BUTTON PRESSED and it will reboot straight to recovery.
    6. Install m110s-format-system.zip. It will erase all of your data and repartition your device.
    7. Install your desired KitKat ROM.
    8. Install M110S_PatchTool.zip.
    9. Install Gapps for Android 4.4, KitKat.
    10. Reboot and enjoy :D

@arter97
    @sktjdgns1189
    @sch2307
    Special Thanks to Dokdo
    Special Thanks to Prizm

attachment.php

Yes, steps 1 to 3 in installation procedure is just for backing up efs folder.
    We have made it for people who do not know how to backup efs.
    May be other ways to back up your efs, But we recommend that way.
    Because EFS contains IMEI..
    If you do not back up EFS, the phone is impossible.

Thank you :)
    headphones/headset issue

Hi ppl,
    you may already know that some people experience the issue with mute headphones. I found that the issue may be masked at ALSA level with changing of "Playback Path" control (details).
    Anyone have ideas how to fix this issue?
    Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

On which rom phone ringigng voice works perfect?

Ringer problem is solved with installing of Ringtone.apk, may be found in RR thread.

attachment.php

Sorry to bad english :(..