478 posts
Thanks Meter: 184

By Delgadovsky, Senior Member on 11th March 2014, 02:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th August 2014, 06:05 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi there!

I bought a device from ebay. It should be a a CX919II J22 unbranded.

I had issues with playing HD movie and decided to tried using a new firmware. The "stable" one (Armookie MT cyxtech_rk31_CX-919II J22_140509_8G2G from factory.zip) doesn't work at all for me. After successful restore the device doesn't boot. However the kitkat could boot up but wifi and bt don't work. Morever it boots slowly as hell.

Any help would be appriciated. I didn't do any backup unfortunatelly

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

No luck with "very latest" one. The boot process starts but the sceen always striped in few second then reboot and so on.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Finally i have just found a rom on freektab.

Wifi and bt work. It's made in june so it is the latest one i think.

pan.baidu.com/s/1vTmLC

(unfortunatelly i cant post links yet)

It seems it works, fast wifi, no hd playing problem. Finally

8th September 2014, 04:45 PM |#112  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdanhauser

Hi there!

I bought a device from ebay. It should be a a CX919II J22 unbranded.

I had issues with playing HD movie and decided to tried using a new firmware. The "stable" one (Armookie MT cyxtech_rk31_CX-919II J22_140509_8G2G from factory.zip) doesn't work at all for me. After successful restore the device doesn't boot. However the kitkat could boot up but wifi and bt don't work. Morever it boots slowly as hell.

Any help would be appriciated. I didn't do any backup unfortunatelly

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

No luck with "very latest" one. The boot process starts but the sceen always striped in few second then reboot and so on.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Finally i have just found a rom on freektab.

Wifi and bt work. It's made in june so it is the latest one i think.

pan.baidu.com/s/1vTmLC

(unfortunatelly i cant post links yet)

It seems it works, fast wifi, no hd playing problem. Finally

Hi,
I have a cx 919 II with board details shown in attached picture.
I have problems with "Google Play Movies and TV": when playing back a movie keeps buffering for very long time and finally get an error like "connection to server interrupted"
Browser and YouTube work ok, so apparently it's not a network problem.
Maybe the Android 4.4 version solves the problem, but I would like to make sure that i choose the correct ROM.
Can any one confirm which ROM if fine for this board?
the above link (pan.baidu.com/s/1vTmLC) seems broken, do you hav a working link?
Thanks
Andrea
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cx919ii_2.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (150.8 KB, 397 views)
8th September 2014, 05:42 PM |#113  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabix

Hi,
I have a cx 919 II with board details shown in attached picture.
I have problems with "Google Play Movies and TV": when playing back a movie keeps buffering for very long time and finally get an error like "connection to server interrupted"
Browser and YouTube work ok, so apparently it's not a network problem.
Maybe the Android 4.4 version solves the problem, but I would like to make sure that i choose the correct ROM.
Can any one confirm which ROM if fine for this board?
the above link (pan.baidu.com/s/1vTmLC) seems broken, do you hav a working link?
Thanks
Andrea

Try to search for this on google: "cyxtech_rk31_dongle_ap6210_140606_8G2G.rar"
The first result will help (sorry i can't post links yet)
The Following User Says Thank You to zdanhauser For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zdanhauser Ad-Free
8th September 2014, 10:35 PM |#114  

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdanhauser

Try to search for this on google: "cyxtech_rk31_dongle_ap6210_140606_8G2G.rar"
The first result will help (sorry i can't post links yet)

That was very helpful!
Now Goggle play movies & tv works!
Thanks very much zdanhauser.

Andrea
The Following User Says Thank You to andreabix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andreabix Ad-Free
13th September 2014, 01:17 AM |#115  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnookie

kitkat they say its for our stick so all I can say is give it a try. The factory say it has been tested and wifi / BT works fine.
https://mega.co.nz/#!ENBXAKZY!X6zHzE...9vEQbV2GLX0M8E

Tried this rom as I have this stick with the red circuit board but the Wifi very buggy, sometimes turns on, sometimes says not in range. But the Bluetooth does work

The previous rom 4.2 Latest the wifi works but the bluetooth dont work.

Think they have messed up the drivers somehow, very strange.

However the rom before the 4.2 latest (MT cyxtech_rk31_CX-919II J22_140509_8G2G from factory) works good on wifi and bluetooth, only shame is video performance, playing films is juddery.
20th September 2014, 09:14 AM |#116  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Cyx_809iii_rk3188 v2.1 20140408 Tv Stick
Finally a custom rom for the Cyclex mk809iii with ESP8089 wifi + MT6622N Bluetooth.

Rom is Android 4.2 Jellybean

Rooted

Video judder/ frame skipping fix

Etc

Big thanks to Sam321 over at Freaktab

http://www.FreakTab.com/showthread.php?p=229171

UPDATE..........

Now a fully working KitKat rom with a choice of kernels, including 1080p

http://www.FreakTab.com/showthread.php?p=232274
The Following User Says Thank You to dmagee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dmagee Ad-Free
22nd March 2015, 01:58 AM |#117  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Hi arnookie. Been using you rom and root method for a while now and I was wondering if there is any news for this stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
15th September 2015, 05:12 AM |#118  
Flag Midwest
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by racka

Hi arnookie. Been using you rom and root method for a while now and I was wondering if there is any news for this stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Root using King root 4.5 apk. Works perfectly and easiest. All other root methods failed for me.
10th January 2016, 11:09 AM |#119  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum.
During this time I'm buying this key TV CX-919 II, and for me it is a new thing.
I ordered on aliexpress and should arrive at the end of the month.
I apologize if I ask a question so silly, and I apologize for my English, but I'm Italian and I'm writing with the google translator.
I hope you understand me.
The information and the Rom on this device are very confused and do not understand what are the Rom the most stable and smooth 100% for this device.
Could you please make a precise list on stock rom and custom rom the most stable and the most up to date, supporting 1080p?
I know that outside of this model is the same for everyone, but inside are different.
The device that they should be sent with 2GB RAM and 8GB ROM, CPU with 1.8GHz and do rk3188
I do not know if the model is "J22", but should have the stock rom 4.2.2.
real Brand ENY or ENYBOX
Again I ask pardon for my english

ps. It would be very useful if you opened a tread dedicated to this device, with only list rom running at 100% and the guides for the flash.
I have not found

pps.
i can't download from link pan baidu,because i can not seem to register on the site.
you can upload the rom pan baidu on other places?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)