[Q] Red Triangle after reboot in recovery

Search This thread

exbarboss

Oct 21, 2010
Jacksonville
Hi Just got my new device HTC M8 from ATT. Just did unlock bootloader and want to root my phone but after reboot in recovery mode it stuck with red triangle and I'm not able even to switch it off. Is there any way to reboot it?

keepnkewl17

Sep 11, 2014
Please help me recover my phone

Ok so i was trying to revert my HTC one m8 back from the google play edition back to the regular version and in the process i flashed 1.54.401.5-W_Splash to my phone and when i typed the command fastboot reboot-bootloader my phone rebooted and then when it came back on I got a picture of a phone with a red triangle with a exclaimation mark in it and i can't get it off my phone is just in a continuous loop of turning on and off and when i tried to wipe the cache and reboot it, it still didn't work and now im just stuck please help me recover my phone

Dwarak_ch

Aug 25, 2015
Htc one m8 stuck in boot loop

Ok so i was trying to revert my HTC one m8 back from the google play edition back to the regular version and in the process i flashed 1.54.401.5-W_Splash to my phone and when i typed the command fastboot reboot-bootloader my phone rebooted and then when it came back on I got a picture of a phone with a red triangle with a exclaimation mark in it and i can't get it off my phone is just in a continuous loop of turning on and off and when i tried to wipe the cache and reboot it, it still didn't work and now im just stuck please help me recover my phone

Am also facing the same problem. Some one please help me how to come over this.

Top Liked Posts